Tournment Ends

Looks like everyone have forget M Vijay. The one who was brought in Gautam place and did exceptionally well. Without him I doubt you see this score at the end of day.

Looks like everyone have forget M Vijay. The one who was brought in Gautam place and did exceptionally well. Without him I doubt you see this score at the end of day.

Yea, India might have only been 413-1 at stumps.

I can see a lead of 200 being sufficient on this pitch. It is not flat at all. Plus you`ve got to look at the game without the Sehwag factor.
But that's it, they need to score 600 to have a decent lead. Without the 'Sehwag factor', that could have taken a while and made it relatively easy for Sri Lanka to just bat the last day. Instead, he's given them so much time that Sri Lanka could bat that long and still get defeated by an innings.

Wow bloody hell! Just came home and saw the scorecard.

First looked at the run rate, 5.6. Then the runs scored, 443. And then the wickets lost, 1! And then SEHWAG!

This is incredible, hasn't he just set the record for the fastest triple century? And this is quicker!

Brilliant stuff, perhaps the first person to score three triple centuries in almost 140 years of cricket?

And are we going to see the next 400?

Wow. What an innings. Gotta love Sehwag interviews too. There's just something interesting about them, and the way he speaks - very honest and direct I guess.

Anywho, great job by all the Indian batsmen today. Hopefully, they can keep it up tomorrow.

A great record is in the offing tomorrow. Also,there is an outside chance that he may break Lara's 400. But for that he needs to bat exceptionally well.

Great inngs by Sehwag, really amazing, he has really a golden chance here to break Lara's 400 run record...

But that's it, they need to score 600 to have a decent lead. Without the 'Sehwag factor', that could have taken a while and made it relatively easy for Sri Lanka to just bat the last day. Instead, he's given them so much time that Sri Lanka could bat that long and still get defeated by an innings.
At an average run rate of 3rpo, you can expect 1338 to be scored a game if both teams bat. That means each team scores about 669 runs. Given that India is only looking to bat once, that's entirely acceptable.

sohum added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

And also, umm, Sehwag is kinda ridiculous.

I watched the whole innings of Sehwag live. And you know what, my eyes just couldn't believe it!! This is freaking amazing! Seriously, how can someone play like that in a Test match? If he gets to his third triple ton now, then it would be an impossible made possible by a genius. I hope he doesn't throw his wicket away by playing a silly shot early tomorrow. He's so very close to a world record! There's still ample time left, and he just needs to calm down a bit, and play sensibly.

And another thing, yeah, I know very well that this is counting my chickens before they've hatched, but what if he breaks Lara's record tomorrow? You never know Sehwag! :D

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

sohum said:
And also, umm, Sehwag is kinda ridiculous.

Ridiculously ridiculous will be the correct term. :p

I saw him playing in front of my eyes!!! and shout's of People in stadium when Brad Hogg Cameo out from Commentators box was awesome....

Sehwag is awesome... But india would not be at this postion if Murlivijay would not have batted First Well

Users who are viewing this thread