Tournment Ends

I saw him playing in front of my eyes!!! and shout's of People in stadium when Brad Hogg Cameo out from Commentators box was awesome....

Sehwag is awesome... But india would not be at this postion if Murlivijay would not have batted First Well

So it was Hoggy who was continoulsy speaking rubbish in the box :eek: :facepalm

Yes it was Brad Hogg who was looking like a D**ba*s

No mate he was there from around 8.30 in Neo Cricket Commentary Clothes

That too was Brad Hogg

Murali's current form reminds me of how dissapointing was Kumble in his last few tests that made him retire.A sad end to a legend.

Does this guy Virender Sehwag have any limits? Seriously, amazing stuff from from him. Will definitely catch the highlights later. Wasn't expecting this when I came back from school.

What's the pitch like? I'm guessing it's not a complete flat track or Sri Lanka wouldn't have been bundled out for under 400 today.

Oh, and well played to Murali Vijay. Looks a good prospect and has so far done the job perfectly in the two test he has played. Lol at Muralitharan going at almost 6 an over though. I don't know if it's funny or sad TBH.

Last edited:
Murali's current form reminds me of how dissapointing was Kumble in his last few tests that made him retire.A sad end to a legend.

He isn't done with the game yet. He might rise like a phoenix from the ashes anytime and stun the world. Some bad games show nothing.

Does this guy Virender Sehwag have any limits? Seriously, amazing stuff from from him. Will definitely catch the highlights later. Wasn't expecting this when I came back from school.

What's the pitch like? I'm guessing it's not a complete flat track or Sri Lanka wouldn't have been bundled out for under 400 today.

Oh, and well played to Murali Vijay. Looks a good prospect and has so far done the job perfectly in the two test he has played. Lol at Muralitharan going at almost 6 an over though. I don't know if it's funny or sad TBH.

History Suggests Mumbai Pitches End A Test Match In 3-4 Days.. This it's not repeating itself...

Pitch Definatley have Variable Speed Bounce and Turn.. Team has to get the best of thieir Bowlers..

SL to much Depended on Murli and Hearth..

As i was in Brabourne watching Sehwag's Inning Live.. I can tell you Dilshan's 3 Over's where the best of the day..

Some Bounced,Some Turned.. which let to edge and Mahela Dropped Sehwag,Some Did not Bounce as the one which Dravid Faced..

So Srilanka were not getting wicket's and from my view they just gave up,....

I hope he stays there for two more sessions. Lara's record is in danger. But still its difficult. :spy

Lara's record is probably safe still, long way off still at least 40 -50 more balls :laugh

The Sri Lankans didn't bowl particularly well and they missed a few opportunities, as well. Vijay gave a chance soon after he got to his half century, which would have brought Dravid in and slowed down the scoring rate.

These are definitely the best conditions for batting, though. It's also easy to forget that if you discount Murali, Sri Lanka's bowlers have played a total of 43 Tests between them whereas India's lineup has 166. I think experience had a lot to do with how Sri Lanka's bowlers bowled yesterday. They didn't exactly react well to Sehwag's attack.

The Sri Lankans didn't bowl particularly well and they missed a few opportunities, as well. Vijay gave a chance soon after he got to his half century, which would have brought Dravid in and slowed down the scoring rate.

These are definitely the best conditions for batting, though. It's also easy to forget that if you discount Murali, Sri Lanka's bowlers have played a total of 43 Tests between them whereas India's lineup has 166. I think experience had a lot to do with how Sri Lanka's bowlers bowled yesterday. They didn't exactly react well to Sehwag's attack.

Pretty sure that got mentioned earlier, but it got shot down as anti-Indian sentiment....

Sehwag is God anyone? :p Just wish we had Sky Sports in our flat, would love to be able to see highlights of his knock, looks like it is a very special innings we are currently seeing happen and one that will be remembered for a long time, despite conditions and the weak SL attack

Users who are viewing this thread