Transfer Thread

big business at goodison,

sold king for 1.5million, bought in jack mampe (?535501) 17 year old alrounder prof bat, comp spinner

bought nicolas chavda, (?543431) stong spinner,

now 4 of my best 6 bowlers are spinners, so next season ill be on a dusty pitch

looking to bring in 1/2 other biggish money signings aswell

Last edited:
Shalin Ghandi (529124)
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, competent batting form, proficient bowling form, fresh
A cautious player with proficient leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Everton
Nationality: India
Battrick Rating: 5,283
Wages: ?865 p/w (?911)

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: woeful

200k payed too much (by my valuatin but not bad compared to a couple of other prices ive saw), not really bothered as i need strengthening for tomorrow

stopped buyin people, sold my star, brought in a future star, someone with my best bowling stat, and now my top 5 batsmen are respectable, with a mediocre batting w/k

and cleared my debts of about 150k, not bad business i think

Last edited:
king got 193* on his debut for his new club, its a little sad but im playing a friendly against them just after i play the falcons, you know to say goodbye

My new signing...Thomas Armstrong...bought him for 102001...medicore batting and respectable spinner...Nothing compared to your transfers ste mate ;)

Last edited:
haha bilal thats great,

whats his age and cons?

ps my new signings havent exactly had the best start although the strong bowler hasnt had a spell yet, and im on course to win??? evem though when i had king i lost on a GFI but should win on a normal

I know...thats what i said mate if you read it carefully...

And ste mate...he's 17...

Bilal91 said:
I know...thats what i said mate if you read it carefully...

And ste mate...he's 17...
Your new buy is 17!! Thats a steal!!! :eek: He must have worthless secondaries all around. If his secondaries are above abysmal, then you have got a great bargain!

He secondaries are all woeful apart from the Stamina which is worthless...gonna improve his secondaries next season...

I must say, a great purchase!! 17 YO Resp./Woeful bowler, and Med./Woeful batsman for only 100 K!! I wish I had some cash and nets, I would have bought him in a heartbeat!

NO! Don't buy anyone with worthless stamina. They're just that, worthless. It takes 5-7 weeks for a pop with one stamina net. 4 weeks with 2. SO, it'll take you 2 seasons to get him to mediocre stamina.

Users who are viewing this thread