Transfer Thread

hassan1823 said:
Nice try but u originaly posted that on 1:14 pm and edited at 6:40pm...

Ask ste if you don't believe me...i spelt something wrong...i only edited that...

Anyways i think he's alright...he took a wicket in his first match but didn't come to bat...

I have just said before...pm ste and ask him...now don't argue with ME again...

His stamina can be trained though, and by the age of 20, if he is given other nets as well, he will be a beast, who can be in your squad for 10 seasons or more!!

I have retired from the transfer market till the season after the upcoming one. I plan to save up all my cash, which I estimate will be about 1-1.5 million (16 OD games, about 8 at home, so 4 full houses = 400K right there. Other home games add up to about 200K+, so 600K there. Then FC games, which should also be about 100K per FC game (30K per day). This could be possibly more. So 8 home FC games, another 800K+. 1.4 million right there in rough numbers).

But I do have a small request - if any of you are surfing the market, and happen to stumble upon anyone you think I may be interested (Primary = Strong+, good secondaries a must, aged 20-26, Proficient primary fine if West Indian), then post it here if possible. Thanks in advance.

im not sure whose signings are better, i picked up a competent bolwer with feeble stamina and consistency for 90k (fierce bidding war i had to win against someone in my league)

but he popped in bolwing, stamina and consistency within 2 weeks so i tihnk it was a bargain as when he made is debut against the team i outbidded, and he helpe dsecure a surprise win the bragging rights were priceless

i cant remember what bilal said before the edit, and does it really matter???

Adarsh said:
What price are you looking at Zorax? 700k+?
Not yet, but by the season after this I will. Currently anything that won't get me into too much debt (I only have about 120K...), but nothing urgent.

I want a decent allrounder 17yo. with competent bowling,batting and stamina. I have about 120k but i will buy in next season.

Okay, after a big gap I decided to get involved in the transfer market again to tweak my side for the next season. First, I decided I'd sell some of my players and see how much I can make. First:

Hayden Burnip (308276)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
An attacking player with competent leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Cricket Geniuses
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 6,299
Wages: ?715 p/w (?1,006)

Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: respectable Concentration: woeful
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: mediocre

On sale for ?100,000. I think it's a very good deal. He's a decent batsman and can also keep. A very useful player to have, especially in the lower divisions.

Start bidding!

He's quite good for that price. Most people would pay that amount for a pure batsman with his stats, but given that he's a pretty decent wicketkeeper, and he's received training so he should be close to popping in wk and conc, he's very good value for money.

Users who are viewing this thread