Transfer Thread

Adarsh said:
He's quite good for that price. Most people would pay that amount for a pure batsman with his stats, but given that he's a pretty decent wicketkeeper, and he's received training so he should be close to popping in wk and conc, he's very good value for money.
Not for me. No stamina, will take too long to train to a useable level to make him the main batsman in a team or to have him become a frontline keeper. Also towards the end of the season, so he will be considered as a year older than he is, so a 20 YO. Still decent though, but I doubt he'll sell at this time of the season. Hold him back and sell a few weeks into next season, you will earn more.

Well, He could get into the top 3 batmen for teams in the lower half of the rankings in BT, and he is a handy wk. I'm only selling him as I have 3 other good/decent keepers and a guy of similar batting ability in my squad, so I thought I'd sell him and earn some money. I want to buy a no.6 batsman, atleast respectable with good stamina and concentration and decent fielding for about 200,000 or less.

I'm sure he'll average atleast 40 in Div.V in England in most leagues.

cover for FC games aswell, id have a player that good in my squad but money is tight for me at the moment

Bill Stiles - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,520
RH Batsman, LM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh
A steady player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: woeful
Bowling: feeble Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

My new Yp, a bit of training and I'll end up with a very decent player.

My second sale, one of my lovely spinners:

Zia Leighton (281132)
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A steady player with mediocre leadership skills and mediocre experience.

Plays For: Cricket Geniuses
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 6,741
Wages: ?1,211 p/w

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: competent
Bowling: proficient Consistency: woeful
Fielding: abysmal

There has already been a bid for him for ?200,000! Go get him. He's been playing very well for me, and at his age his secondaries will pop very fast.

RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
A defensive player with abysmal leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: feeble Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: woeful

Bidding starts at $ 10, 000

Last edited:
ste_mc_efc said:
due to my spinner fetish i want to bid for him

but i dont have the moeny
Aww, poor you. Anyway, he's up to ?240,000 odd now. 24 hours left for everyone to think about it.

Maxkarter said:
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
A defensive player with abysmal leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: feeble Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: woeful

Bidding starts at $ 10, 000
Strange guy you have there. Can't make out whether he's a batman, bowler, fielder or keeper :p.

Adarsh said:
Strange guy you have there. Can't make out whether he's a batman, bowler, fielder or keeper :p.

Used him as a bowler mostly, he has a bt rating of just over 6, 000 so he isnt completely useless if you were wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread