Tri Series (India, Sri Lanka and New Zealand) - Compaq Cup in Sri Lanka 2009

Who will win Compaq Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:laugh

fast bowlers are back.

Match over with 5 overs to spare.

Look at that RP's smile when he was getting smashed! Why is he still bowling? :sarcasm

Sachin gets cramps again while scoring century in ODI. Where is Vaiby? :laugh

:rtfl

Gods want India to win.

Call back Sangakkara if you want to know your sides capabilities Dhoni.

Sangakkara has gifted his wicket. And yes, it's a strange way to get out, I think first of its kind. Poor chap! Still RP doesn't deserve anything, not even a match in near future.

EDIT : if anyone is not able to see the match LIVE in TV, you can watch it free in TEN SPORTS website. http://video.tensports.com/live/

surendar added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I am watching it from office like that only :p

How did that link get pass network admin. :spy

I think he is watching too. :D

Sangakkara has gifted his wicket. And yes, it's a strange way to get out, I think first of its kind. Poor chap! Still RP doesn't deserve anything, not even a match in near future.

EDIT : if anyone is not able to see the match LIVE in TV, you can watch it free in TEN SPORTS website. http://video.tensports.com/live/
Bro, R.P is an excellent bowler who needs some support from the guys like us.
don't forget his contributions to TI MIB as he even picked up South African most Dangerous Batsmen who were to chase the total of 144 in ICC world T20 2007 and sealed victory for us.
And even victory in Perth of 3rd BG test VS Australia.

And, Post that link for Live streaming in first post bro.
It'd be helpful for the people:)

Only works in India, Pakistan and Middle East though. I have other links though. Am watching at school :spy.

RP and Nehra should be asked to swim back to Inida as punishment.

Yep mate, Sanga is no more On crease

And guys, I think the sound which is used for raising crowd is the one similar to the one used in IPL 09 right??

:mad:

Pathan wants to take revenge for leaving out Irfan from side.

Users who are viewing this thread