Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

tutsipoppy2 said:
**Again, neither i nor anybody can fix the line n length problem, it can only be done by exe editing, most prob. by sam. So plz do not bug wth with this prob. again.

Either that or with the use of a helpful player editor to fix the bowlers' accuracy and discipline ratings. :D

hello!tutsipoppy2! I have tried your 2.0 beta. When i hit the shots with six button or i try to hit a six, it goes like a bullet to four but not with high trajactory (I love it though) but how can i hit a six because ball doesnot go that high in the air.

Last edited:
jewelthief said:
hello!tutsipoppy2! I have tried your 2.0 beta. When i hit the shots with six button or i try to hit a six, it goes like a bullet to four but not with high trajactory (I love it though) but how can i hit a six because ball doesnot go that high in the air.

its just a un-finished beta man. wait for the 2.0 patch.

Tutsi, there is another bug where some shots goes to mid-off even if i hit to mid-on.
Have u feel the same

christy_lenin1 said:
Tutsi, there is another bug where some shots goes to mid-off even if i hit to mid-on.
Have u feel the same

Thats not a bug, i have delibrately made it so, added realism u know. when u miss-time an on drive shot(swing ur bat a bit early in real life cricket), it often goes either straight or off side, i've added this to the game too.

Yo TUSHI

man could u make the advance shot easier for this game plz

thanx alot
;)

Tutsi your beta version is great as always. I will be waiting eagerly for your 2.0v. Your patches make the game much more realistic. Great job. Keep it up and thanks straight from my heart.

Really enjoying patch 2 beta, good work tutsi mate. A few asks however, i hope you can help.

Firstly, bowling reverse swing. Could you please make it that you can bowl in other places but yorker. This isn't realistic tbh, you can bowl reverse swing anyway on the track and get a wicket, expecially lbw's.

Secondly, batting.

When the cpu bats, they defend, or leave, and gain confidence. When i bat, this doesn't happen. Was the same on cricket 04. Could you fix that?

Oh yeah, as well. There's a rain bug. The players come back, and if it happened halfway through an over. The player comes back and bowls another full over. Messes up the bowling stats.

Yo Yo Yo Yo...........YO

Whats up homies...........

The Champ is releasing the patch tonight..................!!! TO-NIGHT !!!

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Users who are viewing this thread