Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

I hate to ask silly questions but where is the roster? I've downloaded the .zip file and it's only got the AI files in it. I've looked around a bit and can't find a separate link to your updated roster. Have I missed something?

No no, u havnt missed anything.

I havnt worked on the NEW roster yet.

Actually, my old roster was giving problems like game crashing n all. So i got rid of it.

Havnt planned anything for the roster yet. Waiting for ur reviews n all so tht i can finish the A.I. and then work on the roster.

I see. Well, I've been playing with your old roster and this new beta patch and I must admit that I am simply amazed. Now, I've only batted 20ish overs in a test match but it's like playing a brand new game. And, most importantly, a much better game. Finally, it's actually necessary to play defensive shots rather than just driving at everything! :hpraise

Finally one can't just hit a length delivery to the fence with a cover drive. Now it will actually go aerial if you hit off the wrong length. Fantastic.

Same stories for other balls of a good length and line. Drive at your peril. This really is to be commended. If there were no need in real cricket for defensive shots, then what would be the point? Finally an AI patch that deals with this. :D

I'll post more as I get time to play but from what I've seen so far this is the best I have seen by some very very considerable distance. Well done! :cheers

(Played with the beta patch and Tutsi roster 1.1)

thnx for for tht quick review.

eagerly waiting for more from u.

hope others contribute too.

**it seems i always get my timing wrong, only if i had released this before the awards.....:D

Last edited:
tutsipoppy2 said:
**it seems i always get my timing wrong, only if i had released this before the awards.....:D
Timings hardly matter. It's all about quality.:D
My last patch was released 3 months prior to awards (way way back...) and I still won it.:D
I have only released 2 AI patches so far as compared to others who have released more than that, but I still won it.:D

Well apart from Burma.....anybody else with any kindda review or anything.

I mean am i forcing my patches on u guys, coz everytime i get many posts who want me to release my patch or beta, but after i do, only 1 or 2 care to post a review.

This time too, many wanted to "test" my beta and also posted their e-mails but i havnt heard anything from them over here yet.

Its just sad and unmotivating, thats all.

I think everyone is too busy actually playing your Beta Version rather than posting some review of it.

Hi everyone... I haven't been on PC for a few months now... I was recovering from a major surgery I had... I just tried your new patch and it's absolutely amazing... I'm happy that you've kept up the good work.

Hello, I'm getting an abort message, after a wicket falls in a 4 day game, or test match, the game closes.

"a sync load of 4a53c6445ee47177b5f61ed8f9c9b9a1.fsh failed", any ideas on how to fix this?

Other than that it's very good, but as it keeps closing it's unplayable.

Last edited:
darrenwwfan said:
Hello, I'm getting an abort message, after a wicket falls in a 4 day game, or test match, the game closes.

"a sync load of 4a53c6445ee47177b5f61ed8f9c9b9a1.fsh failed", any ideas on how to fix this?

Other than that it's very good, but as it keeps closing it's unplayable.

are u using any other patches/roster or anything along with my config files....

if yes then which ones?

Users who are viewing this thread