Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

christy_lenin1 said:
Hi Tutsi i won the match .Its really challenging.I added the screenshot also

I thought it was impossible to win from there. But you proved me wrong. Great game.

Please visit my story below and help with few suggestions.

hi.

sorry to sound stupid but i just downloaded the patch and i d just like some help applying it to the game and also how do i backup incase i want to go back tto the default AI.

thanks alot

I love what you did to the cover-drive and the cut shot. I could never pierce the field before I applied this patch. :hpraise On the other hand, I'm not able to play my fav stroke - the flick towards midwicket as often as I used to. :(

Could you pls tell me what modifications to make just to enhance the of-side play - the cover-drive and the cut. Would be eternally thankful to you. :)

butter fingers ?

Hi there Tutsi, i have been using your patches for 2005, and i must say all the versions are a step in the right direction for the game....currently using your 2.0 patch, with your edited field settings....and i have to say the gameplay is intelligent...everything from the range of shots, and the power assigned to them, to the Bowling movement off the air and on the pitch

but there's just ONE concern......that's the rampant misfields from the CPU while i bat, kinda takes the realism away from it sometimes....i had played against 2 teams last night, KENYA which can be forgiven for its poor fielding
but NEWzealand ?? they gave away more than 10 boundaries through misfields...which does'nt QUITE sit well...

something to look at for your future installments.... :)

good work, keep it coming man...

I have gone back to default ai as I felt your ai patch made the game harder and took away the sweep shot, I have kept your field placings though and will let you know later after some sustained play.

Tutsi's 2.0 patch is great.

I've actually played my first hook shot and got a 4!!! Excellent. Scored some nice drives and backfoot drives as well. This patch makes the game very realistic and more enjoyable. Its also still hard enough, especialyl on HARD level. I've yet to hit a 6 yet, but to be honest I've not played it that much, just an hour or so last night.

Really great work.

Thanks again.

Somerset rule.....

Look at the instructions on the download page for the patch. Its pretty simple.

This patch (I believe) certainly works on Hard and probably on Medium. I say this because I played a couple of overs on Medium and was cover driving for 4 with gay abandon.

Somerset_Rule said:
hi.

sorry to sound stupid but i just downloaded the patch and i d just like some help applying it to the game and also how do i backup incase i want to go back tto the default AI.

thanks alot

just put all the files in both the zips(a.i. and field) into the main Cricket 2005 direcotry(where the game EXE file is).

u dont really need to backup anything. so go ahead and njoy the patch.

destiny said:
I love what you did to the cover-drive and the cut shot. I could never pierce the field before I applied this patch. :hpraise On the other hand, I'm not able to play my fav stroke - the flick towards midwicket as often as I used to. :(

Could you pls tell me what modifications to make just to enhance the of-side play - the cover-drive and the cut. Would be eternally thankful to you. :)

thnx for the appreciation.

well its a bit hard n complicated to edit the a.i., just leave it to me ;)

nickelless_cage said:
Hi there Tutsi, i have been using your patches for 2005, and i must say all the versions are a step in the right direction for the game....currently using your 2.0 patch, with your edited field settings....and i have to say the gameplay is intelligent...everything from the range of shots, and the power assigned to them, to the Bowling movement off the air and on the pitch

but there's just ONE concern......that's the rampant misfields from the CPU while i bat, kinda takes the realism away from it sometimes....i had played against 2 teams last night, KENYA which can be forgiven for its poor fielding
but NEWzealand ?? they gave away more than 10 boundaries through misfields...which does'nt QUITE sit well...

something to look at for your future installments.... :)

good work, keep it coming man...

hey, this mis-fielding thing has ntn to do wth my or anybody's a.i. patch. it can only be tweaked wth a player editor.

JANER said:
I have gone back to default ai as I felt your ai patch made the game harder and took away the sweep shot, I have kept your field placings though and will let you know later after some sustained play.

dunno, y u have done tht since this 2.0 is a goin pretty well for others.

how do u define hard???

my patch is realsitic, u can play it on easy as well as on normal also. but still u find it easy.......my advice......go for BLIC.

f0bstyle said:
is this patch for all difficulties or just hard?

Its for all difficulties....EASY, NORMAL, HARD

Its for all game modes......TEST, ODI, ONE-DAY, 4-DAY or/and ANY DAY.

Its for all game lengths......10,20,45,50.

NJOY

i am not bluffin off okay
i hit 13 6's n 8 4's

i dont know how to get a screen shot of da scorecard or i would ve shown u

***NO FOUL LANGUAGE OVA HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
yupp
110 is the total score i made in 25 balls
century was scored in 21 balls
plz can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot so dat i can proove

n one more thing i ve done it without any patching

Ok big bugs here, im watching a CPU v CPU match on hard using the GameChanger.. Sehwag is on 164 and Tendulkar 81 and every single agressive shot they have played has gone for six (about 20 off them), against quick bowlers too...

Tutsi.
I'm sure 2.0 is a great patch and all that, however, I think I will go back to using your 1.2 patch as I liked that a lot.
Sure, the back foot cover drive has been improved in 2.0 with more power, however, i feel you don't need to bf cover drive as much. Power Sweep shot is almost impossible. Takes enormous timing. Many other shots take more precise timing and batting in gen has become harder. Also hitting fours and sixes are lot tougher

Anyways, good work on the patches.

Users who are viewing this thread