Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

rock_cool2003 said:
yupp
110 is the total score i made in 25 balls
century was scored in 21 balls
plz can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot so dat i can proove

n one more thing i ve done it without any patching

to take screenshots download fraps off the internet.

just type in fraps on google

thank u buddy

well r u also a somerset fan

me too

if u know much about da team i wanna know something about 2 players one of
SOMERSET:- MATTHEW BULBECK

ESSEX:- PAUL HUTCHISON

WHAT HAPPENED TO BOTH OF THEM SPECIALLY BULBECK BECAUSE HE LOOKED A PROMISING ALLROUNDER

fanirama said:
Tutsi.
I'm sure 2.0 is a great patch and all that, however, I think I will go back to using your 1.2 patch as I liked that a lot.
Sure, the back foot cover drive has been improved in 2.0 with more power, however, i feel you don't need to bf cover drive as much. Power Sweep shot is almost impossible. Takes enormous timing. Many other shots take more precise timing and batting in gen has become harder. Also hitting fours and sixes are lot tougher

Anyways, good work on the patches.
Thats what I said in my reply to Tutsi (esp the sweep) and he was arrogant lol to tell me go and play BLIC.

rock_cool2003 said:
thank u buddy

well r u also a somerset fan

me too

if u know much about da team i wanna know something about 2 players one of
SOMERSET:- MATTHEW BULBECK

ESSEX:- PAUL HUTCHISON

WHAT HAPPENED TO BOTH OF THEM SPECIALLY BULBECK BECAUSE HE LOOKED A PROMISING ALLROUNDER

dont know about hutchinson but Bulbeck had a string of back injuries and had to give up/retire

just started playing V2,my first ever gameplay and got bowled by a yorker and LBW trying to sweep first over.good effort,much mor realistic :happy

however i noticed no real difference in line lengh from bowlers, apart from one over againt USA where they bowled three offside half volleys in a row.

pull shot is easier, havent got a ball to cut yet :(

particualry enjoyed one 4 when i tried to cover drive but didnt time it well, however it seemed to hit the middle of the bat and went through backward point for 4, VERY REALISTIC

i ll post again when i ve played it more

ok, they still bowl far too many yorkers and i find i m only scoring runs using leg glance and cover drive. would it be possible to strighten up the stright drive because i time them well and they go very fast but all ways to mid off and alot go even wider. great work tho. keep it up :happy

Last edited:
Hey dude good job. Iguess u are experience enoughf to edit this game. having seen u in C2004 i'm confident to use your patch in fact i did use it...

it's good.. but the CPU ballers still ball too straight hens the most of the runs scored on the leg side it's not normal.. isen't it?.. (Hard mode)... can i edit this? what is the value i should change cos i have i bigeditor i can edit the big file.

let me know pls...

nickelless_cage said:
but there's just ONE concern......that's the rampant misfields from the CPU while i bat, kinda takes the realism away from it sometimes....
Well the misfielding is just as rampant when one is bowling also.

Especially around extra cover area, with fast bowlers bowling out side off. Had three balls go straight through him in one over. Other positions didn't seem so bad, but still just a tad to much misfielding maybe?.

Well Tutsi, they are playing the spiners much better in the
middle overs, as well as generally keeping the score ticking over, except they can still be bogged down by slow bowlers and seem susceptible to LBW when playing them.
Got a far share of bye's using the slow bowlers also.

Slow bowling will need to be put under the microscope!. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Something the computer plays poorly is when a bowler (e.g. right arm leg spin round the wicket to a right hander) bowls full just outside leg spinning to the stumps, the patches have made them slightly better at this but its still a way to get them out.

I've still not bowled a CPU batsmen. Am I the only one....?

I get them caught all the time. Not sure if I've even had a LBW.

Anybody else experience this?

I'm on T's Patch 2.0 playing on hard level.

Skidman said:
I've still not bowled a CPU batsmen. Am I the only one....?
I get them caught all the time. Not sure if I've even had a LBW.
Anybody else experience this?
I'm on T's Patch 2.0 playing on hard level.
Yeah.....a clean bowled is rare for me. Only twice I think
since using tutsi's patches.
But I bowl mainly out side off stump.

I have them "caught out" most, followed by "caugh behind"
second most and some "edge on's". Got my first run out today though. It was a "silly" run out too........not the run out bug again I hope
:noway

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ok, at least it does it sometimes....!

Still, I was expecting it to occur more often, not necessarily the same frequency as when Flintoff is bowling against Austrlia left handers, but more frequently nonetheless.

;-)

BTW, what the general opinon of the patched version of 2005 against the patched versions of 2004? I got 2004 but never patched it....

??

For those who only want to bat, making the CPU bowl a more varied line and length is really quite simple. For example if you are playing tests on hard, extract the U_hard.cfg from 2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big via BIGGUI, open it in notepad. Change the following below:

; Bowling Cursor Size
TargetSizeMin 1.45
TargetSizeMax 5.00
The higher you put Targetsizemin, the more erratic the bowling becomes.
Save then import back into the Big. Copy the BIG file into the main directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005.
This is old news by the way and not discovered by me at all.

Skidman/In Swinger/Tutsi

I have only managed one clean bowled since I've started using Tutsi 2.0 - infact I have started a test match (on easy mode) against bangladesh and struggled to get any LBW shouts or clean bowls - score is 250/5.

The one clean bowl I had was with a leg spinner, was bowling it full length to attract the sweep, batsman got it a couple of times, then I added a little more spin and he missed and it hit top of offstump - oh how I love it when a plan works...... :cool:

yeah....I don't think being bowled is that rare.

Ask Katich, Hayden, Clarke etc etc LOL LOL LOL

donjuay said:
For those who only want to bat, making the CPU bowl a more varied line and length is really quite simple. For example if you are playing tests on hard, extract the U_hard.cfg from 2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big via BIGGUI, open it in notepad. Change the following below:

; Bowling Cursor Size
TargetSizeMin 1.45
TargetSizeMax 5.00
The higher you put Targetsizemin, the more erratic the bowling becomes.
Save then import back into the Big. Copy the BIG file into the main directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005.
This is old news by the way and not discovered by me at all.

Changing the cursor size does make a slight difference..but it doesnt make the CPU bowlers bowl all over the place !!

I beg to differ. Set both the min and max to 20, and watch the CPU bowl to fine leg and gully.

Users who are viewing this thread