Tutsi's A.I. Patches

I am actually finding lehman difficult, even on a green pitch, whereas warne was easy to play .Lehman is actually very accurate and his ball comes into the right handers- and is aimed at the stumps.I hate playing across the line to those balls as if you are even a fraction off, I get lbw . And on a green top he doesnt spin the ball a whole lot , but there is just enough movement of the seam(almost like a fast bowler) to make things a little tough. After that last post, I slumped to 187/5 when lehman snapped ganguly and laxman lbw. Things are looking rather bleak for this match , but atleast I have learnt enough to avoid the same mistakes.

Things are not going well- down to 233/7 Lee took two wickets- one was an unplayable delivery- it piched just outside off stump and was an inswinger(looking at where he was holding the ball).Tendulkar tried to defend but it still swung in and almost went down leg side , but hit him on the pads and was given lbw. Agarkar and pathan are holding fort , but it looks like i will set the aussies only around 100 or so to chase .

One mistake that I made several times was to play across the line to the leg side to an outswinger, it usually lobbed up and was caught behind square.If the ball is an inswinger and pitched on the same spot , it usually goes for a four , either behind fine leg or square leg depending on when you play that shot.

After installing the latest AI patch the Game is behaving very strangely. In Game speed has been increased drastically with everything moving very fast. Ratio of Slip catches have been increased.

I just need to ask that how can I modify these settings that suits my likings.

thanks.

Hasan.

vibs89 said:
r u going take out Tutsi new versions patch or something

Why would I take out Tutsis patch?The whole idea was to make the game tougher and increase the challenge.I have improved from the first innings to the second and my bowling was good enough to get the aussies out for 233.

I like the game to be realistic , rather than win easily all the time(like cric 2002)

BTW-Tutsi, its true that despite the computer getting a lot of edges with spinners, I had very little luck with edges while bowling a spinner

ashwinkm said:
BTW-Tutsi, its true that despite the computer getting a lot of edges with spinners, I had very little luck with edges while bowling a spinner

well i didn't understand so what do u want to ask me.

BTW, Hi guys well as i'm currently working on 7.1 version of the patch i would like to know as to how many of you accutally use my patch and playing with iot every time u play cricket 2004. You don't need to post ur cricket match story, just reply with a post saying that "I'm using ur patch for my cricket 2004". This will give me some kind of encouragement, i would feel that there are many people playing with my patch and are expecting something good from me. It doesn't matter if even ONE of you is playinbg with my patch.

thanks guys.

count me in Tutsi...though I test others from time to time... but most of the tournaments i am playing are with urs 7

keep up the good work
play it 4 times a week due to work commitments
excellent patch v7 is definately the best

faraz haider said:
well iam also and proof is my story which link u can find in my signature

hi...ur story is good.....but the commentators talking amonst themselves is a bit annoying as it is everywhere. it should be a part of ur strory but not the whole of it. u should write something from ur side as to how the batsman got out, how were they playing,etc,etc, it will also show as to how my patch is affecting the game and its gameplay.

Well i think this is the best patch ever, imo opinion tutsi i dont see how it can be improved. The edges are fine, anyone who says different cant be bowling correctly. The spinners are fine, still hard for the batsmen to play if u pitch it, and spin it in the right areas. If its slightly offline you pay for it. As i said before the only problem is cpu batsmen getting to aggressive and more importantly getting themselves out when they should be going for a big score. However tutsi cant chage this.

I constantly use this patch, i have only ever used your patches tutsi. I will be happy to test your v7.1, and ill be interested to know what u will change in the new version as this one is already perfect in my eyes.

cheers Gas

Users who are viewing this thread