Tutsi's A.I. Patches

The_gas said:
Well i think this is the best patch ever, imo opinion tutsi i dont see how it can be improved. The edges are fine, anyone who says different cant be bowling correctly. The spinners are fine, still hard for the batsmen to play if u pitch it, and spin it in the right areas. If its slightly offline you pay for it. As i said before the only problem is cpu batsmen getting to aggressive and more importantly getting themselves out when they should be going for a big score. However tutsi cant chage this.

I constantly use this patch, i have only ever used your patches tutsi. I will be happy to test your v7.1, and ill be interested to know what u will change in the new version as this one is already perfect in my eyes.

cheers Gas

thnx man....i know u have always been with me since i've started making patches.

well in this new patch, i have reduced edges just a little bit. And the batsman getting too aggressive after their confidence meter is full is another bug in the game but with the new tech. which i'm using for TEST NORML,HARD mode which i'm testing, it should be able to fix, if not reduce this bug.

and also....cpu being too aggressive in ODI, which will also be fixed with the new tech. for ODI NORMAL,HARD mode.

OOPS....that was a inside news which has now been exposed with this post....:D

sounds good tutsi, maybe just a small reduction in the cpu aggressivness will either result in them posting bigger totals, or staying at the crease for longer, thus scoring more runs in the long run. :)

I am using patch 7.0 for my test match as I had mentioned earlier. BTW India were all out for 270 odd, with aussies needing 90 runs to win , they are 12/2 but it looks like India will lose this match.Well hopefully I will have better luck next time!

After installing the latest AI patch the Game is behaving very strangely. In Game speed has been increased drastically with everything moving very fast. Ratio of Slip catches have been increased.

I just need to ask that how can I modify these settings that suits my likings.

thanks.

Hasan.

Guys I want to share this amazing match that I played with Tutsis patch v7.Ind vs aus on green top , medium level, overcast skies.I played as India and decided to bat first . India was 53 all out in the first innings and Aussies scored 233 in their first. Ind scored 267 and australia needed 88 runs to win.I was so sure that I would lose that I just bowled for fun - all of a sudden the top 3 were out and pathan had taken 2 wickets. Then I got more interested and decided to see how much damage I could do before I lost the match. Then one magical over from Pathan changed it all,I got 3 wickets in the same over.Before I knew it they were 5 down.Agarkar bowled martyn with an outswinger pitched on middle and leg. Suddenly the tail was in.With this patch I feel that the tailenders are very easy to get out.In no time I had the aussies all out for 67 and India won the most incredible match that I have ever played!!I am putting up the scores and bowling figures here

Attachments

• aussie 2.jpg
    aussie 2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 62
  • aussie batting 1.jpg
    aussie batting 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 61
  • india batting 1.jpg
    india batting 1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 60
indian figures

these are the indian stats

Attachments

• india bowling 2.jpg
    india bowling 2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 60
  • india bowling 1.jpg
    india bowling 1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 60
  • india batting 2.jpg
    india batting 2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 57
Hey Tutsi I have to say this is a GREAT patch...
finally hard level really looks like hard (its undoubtedly the hardest patch out there and is real good )
But I am still able to score around 400+ if its a good batting wicket and around 200+ on green...Such a big score kills the fun but cant help it...well thats a minor issue... what really kills my game is STUPID RUN OUTS... I am averaging 5 runouts per game when I am bowling and adding to my miseries is this STUPID WICKETKEEPER when I am batting...On an average I get 50 runs in bye and I get computer all out between 50-60 runs (including 5 run outs) so basically it becomes one sided contest...and yes I am playing on hard level...but sigh :(
So what I am trying to say is that is there ANYTHING you can do about this...PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That would surely make you patch PERFECT and bug2004 oops I mean cricket2004 more fun....and thanks again for a great patch

the run outs can be fixed by using sams runout exe which is in th download section, however this means the lineup bug will rearits ugly head again as u can no longer use the old exe. run outs can be cut down by always having a mid on and mid off up aswell :), best thing to do is save the game after every over, (only takes 5 seconds) and if/when the run outs occur just restart the game. i find some games i dont even have to do it once. they seem to occur off deliverys that are over pitched i find.

the byes cannot be fixed, they seem to occur most often on hard wickets, so possibly consider using the save tweak for this. as for batting being to easy, i think its about right, if you want to be able to bat without scoring many runs or four's then perhaps mr koala & his teams patches might be more for your liking. hope this helps :)

Oh I am talking about scoring 400+ in onedays haven't tried test matches yet with this new patch...

thanks Mr Gas for that info
I'll try that and I'll get you back...thanks

well your a better batsmen than me, im doing a world cup and the highest ive scored is 297/8 against india, and i thought i batted out of my skin. india are matching my scoring rate currently (around 5-6 rpo) they are around 70-3

I am playing world cup too and as always playing as India and scores 390 agains west Indes and finally achived 400 against Australia both on hard wickets and in both games I lost most of my wickets against spinners....I just cant play them...my lowest would be 181 aginst Zimbabwe on damp wicket but I got them all out for just 18 runs only...but my spinners destroyed them

Users who are viewing this thread