Tutsi's A.I. Patches

I am now playing another test match with tutsis patch on a dusty pitch - ind vs aus.Easier to score off the fast bowlers-despite eschewing off side shots- i was scoring quite well. There are quite a few edges off pacemen even on this pitch , with hot conditions, which was not the case before. Also , warne got quite a few thick edges off sehwag to defensive shots which is interesting. I am not sure whether we will get those edges when we bowl as quite a few folks on this forum have complained about the lack of edges with spinners when they bowl.Will keep you guys updated.

P.S. - are the player editor and the field editor out yet??

Testing tutsis patch on a dusty pitch- follow up ind vs aus- After a great start I squandered things away.warne and lehman were initially quite tough to play and the runs were really hard- but once my confidence went up I was toying with them-Sachin scored 79 of 119 balls with 16 fours before slashing a short ball from warne to point.Sehwag was then bowled by a beauty from warne for 116.Laxman played well for 40 and got run out and ganguly was bowled by a wrong un from lehman.From 217/2- i have sunk to 316/7 of 85 overs. I think the game was very very realistic- i scored at a reasonable rate around 3-3.8 per over (sometimes 4 when sachin was firing). The game was tough in the beginning especially with the spinners but got easier as I started playing my shots- Sachin was the best with absoultely no edges or mi****s till he got out whereas sehwag had quite a few edges.

where can i find tutsi v7 patch or the latest one. I got the 7 beta version, but i'm lookin' for his latest patch.

hi guys...one moe thing which i wanna know is....that i've heard from somewhere that...

"tutsi's patches are too easy".....so i would like to know as to which part do u find easy....Batting or Bowling ?

tell me so that i can fix this up in the next release.

the advanced shots are still very easy to play...but if you turn them hard people like me will not be able to cross 100 even:)...bowling's pretty much ok...

hi....the thing is that there are 2 shots which are still missing from the LIST.TXT of the CFG EDITOR.

1. Advanced Cover Drive
2. Power Boosted Leg Glance
3. Power Boosted Advanced Cover Drive
4. Power Boosted Advanced Leg Glance.

and 1 more shot which i can't remember.

And u can get many boundaries and sixes with these 4 particular stores coz they are still in their default format.

but i wll try and make the other a bit difficult.

**Acctually the thing is that i can make batting very very realistic and hard just like in the real cricket but then u won't be able to defend yorkers everytime, so its upto u to decide, are to ready for it?

I think its perfect so far- but another friend of mine seems to have mastered it and scored 679 against the aussies at 6rpo in a test match- maybe you can increase the difficulty a little so that medium is still challenging for gamers like me whereas the hard level is really really tough.

well if these changes that tutsi says are going to be implemented then its 7.0 for life for me. i think you should be able to hit 6's off most shots if the batsmen are good enough. for me i cant always time these shots mainly because of cpu changing their delivery speed so i always get caught eventually so i only use these shots towards the end of my innings. but some people say they can hit these shots over and over again, how i dont know maybe im just not very good at batting, or maybe i bat normally i dont know.

ok.....guys....this is what i'll do.

in the next release.....the values of HARD which are in the 7.0 will be implemented in the NORMAL of 7.1 with a little bit of tweak ofcourse.

and in the HARD of 7.1 i will make those changes which will really make the game hard as well as realistic.(u won't be able to defend yorkers all the time)

so what do u guys say about this ???

well tutsi i made these types of changes that means making batting too hard in test and odi in my comming patch but with that the problem u describe also occur that not only human batsman wont able to defend cpu some times miss time yorkers and got clean bowled

hey im easy man, im happy with 7.0 go with whatever the masses want :)

Users who are viewing this thread