Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Tutsi just read a review of farez's patch and he seems to have made the cpu much less aggressive in tests, the result of this is the west indies batted for two full days and set a target of 347 to chase down on day 5. Now i dont know what this kids bowling was like but it sounds good to me if they will bat for longer, maybe the same to some extent needs to be applied to one dayers aswell. What do u think?

When is your new patch releasing Tutsi?I am waiting eagerly for it.I hope its awesome.

well again i wanna ask.....

what do u want........

1. The current difficulty format with little bit of tweaks to make batting a bit more challenging ?

OR

2. The new difficulty format which will really make batting realistic ? But u won't be able to defend yorkers with much success rate.

Whoever is playing with my patch and is waiting for the enxt update plz let me know by posting ur comments on this as to what do u want.

Gas,It is true that the windies batted for two days.They made 302(thats very bad for 2 days i know but they just refused to play a shot no matter what i tried).In response,being an agressive batsman,I got out for 255 by tea on the third day.The Windies again batted slowly and made 299 at the end of day 4,leaving me 347 to chase on the last day.And,believe it or not,I reached the target with 9 balls to spare.

And I am quite good at bowling.If you noticed in my review of Faraz's patch,i got S.A all out for 89.Dont think that i am a n00b just because i am new to this forum.

The_gas said:
Tutsi just read a review of farez's patch and he seems to have made the cpu much less aggressive in tests, the result of this is the west indies batted for two full days and set a target of 347 to chase down on day 5. Now i dont know what this kids bowling was like but it sounds good to me if they will bat for longer, maybe the same to some extent needs to be applied to one dayers aswell. What do u think?

what needs to be applied in the one-days?...plz explain.

Tutsi I would prefer you to make the batting more realistic and make the cpu slightly less agressive in test matches as in faraz's patch,where the test matches are awesome.

Well i just downloaded FARAZ AI PATCH.....and while i was viewing the different difficult settings and strokes settings in CFG EDITOR.....i noticed that apart from editing the DIFFICULTY settings of ODI and TEST, he has used the same format and seetings for the strokes which i had introduced with my 7.0 patch. A lot of testing went into this new format to see whether it worked or not. but FARAZ simply just copyed it into this own patch. What i can say is that FARAZ AI PATCH is just a modified version of 7.0 patch. Well i didn't liked that at all. I expected something original from FARAZ. He has been testing my patches for quite a while now and i didn't expected this from him. I think FARAZ should do something about it.

TUTSI'S PATCHES ARE ON A COPYWRITE ISSUE.

TUTSI AI PATCH (c) 2004

His rosters were previously copied versions of mine too. However since then, they have been original so hopefully you can persuade him to do the same...

hey barmy that was the coincidence b/c we both update our site from the same site thats cricinfo.com and at that time i even dont know abt yr site.
and tutsi well after hearing the comments u made i checked the config editor and stroke files well check again my friend b/c there r so much changes in my and yr patch so iam again saying plzzzzzzz check again

i'm not saying that u have copyed my patch from top to bottom.....

i just wanna say that u have copyed the format of my strokes which i have introduced in my 7.0 beta. ofcourse u might have edited the strokes to make the direction and power different but the FORMAT is same as there was in my patch.

i would recommend u to change the format so as to set some values for the "difficulty","reward",etc in ur strokes file.

well again i wanna ask.....

what do u want........

1. The current difficulty format with little bit of tweaks to make batting a bit more challenging ?

OR

2. The new difficulty format which will really make batting realistic ? But u won't be able to defend yorkers with much success rate.

Whoever is playing with my patch and is waiting for the enxt update plz let me know by posting ur comments on this as to what do u want.

PLZ tell me as soon as possible so that i can release my patch soon.

obviously the second one, with all due respect to your earlier patches

dude if we are not asking for too much plz make both...coz that bloody cpu throws 2 yorkers per over and right now it is quite tough for ppl like me(without cursor)...so what would happen if you made it still tougher...but then there are people who like tough challenges and hence you should make the second one too...

but my money is right now on the first option...may be when i am practiced enuf then i would shift to the tougher challenges...

has anyone else found the computer to be very poor at playing spin? I am playing an AUS vs IND test series and I found the batting in hard (with the reduced cursor exe) to be about right, but the bowling was a little wierd.
My first couple of overs with the quicks (kaspa and dizzy) were ok, but once chopra and sehwag had their eye in I was going for about 10 an over. McGrath came on to get hit for 18 off 2 overs so I switched to spin with MacGill.
Sehwag was out 2nd ball with a lazy late cut straight to slip and Chopra skied to mid-on 2 overs later after slapping a few more fours at the other end off McGrath. The middle order totally collapsed and Laxman was the only one to show any resiliance against spin, scoring about 30 before being stumped after about 4 maidens in a row.
The CPU played well (TOO well) against the quicks, getting to 65 or so without loss, but now I have India at 9/139 with six wickets going to MacGill.
Is there a reason for this huge difference for pace and spin? ALso, has ayone using this patch (7.0b I think) experienced something similar?

Users who are viewing this thread