Tutsi's A.I. Patches

well tutsi the best will be that u putt ur option 1(current V7.0 difficulty) in medium level and in the hard level u implement ur new Difficulty settings (defending yorkers hard). and offcourse with little tweaking
make a patch in such a way that for a batsman like Tendulkar its easy to defend yorker or play a st.or on drive at it .But for tailenders and specially for batsman like Ashish Nehra who are weak at yorkers,for them you know THEY MUST BE CLEAN BOWLD

tutsipoppy2 said:
i'm not saying that u have copyed my patch from top to bottom.....

i just wanna say that u have copyed the format of my strokes which i have introduced in my 7.0 beta. ofcourse u might have edited the strokes to make the direction and power different but the FORMAT is same as there was in my patch.

i would recommend u to change the format so as to set some values for the "difficulty","reward",etc in ur strokes file.

well i give credits to peter and mr koala b/c they introduce me with this difficulty and reward they r using it from there very first patch of there teams which comes before u introduce yr this latest technology and i ask them to use there config values and they give permission to me that u can use it so i use there config values and edit with my own settings so iam again that thgey r not copyed from yr config

Yes the cpu sucks at playing spin.

But in differnt ways, depending on the math format.

4day & Test matches : CPU just blocks out maiden after maiden..butrarely gets out.

1day & ODI matches : CPU blocks maidens, then goes off on a Kamakazi style assault, often ending with a clash of wickets for not many runs. Most common dismissal being, caught mid-off / mid-on, and stumped.

About playing the yorkers i solved being able to play them (edited using the config editor). There is a very simple way to do it.

Not going to say what i edited, unless Tutsi gives me permission, cos i don't want to ruin his patch or anything.

Well the only thing i really want edited in tutsi's new patch is to make the cpu bat for longer and post bigger totals. Other than that im happy with all aspects of the patch, batting is fine for me, loving the change in shot direction, my spiders have much more varioation. I dont find batting to easy, for me its just about right. All i want is bigger odi totals from the cpu and longing batting sessions in tests.

cheers :)

ok.....here is what i'll do.....

1st i'll release the patch with new tech. where batting is very realistic but yorkers may give u problems.

then i'll release the patch will old tech. but batting made a bit harder and a bit twekaed.

**ofcourse the other bugs like too aggressive in odi, getting out on small totals in test,etc will be fixed in the both the patches.

what do u say guys?

sounds great i have only ever used our patches and they are all good, i think the idea of making a patch for both abilities is a good idea.

well...i'm not releasing it on a particular deadline.

coz if i'm not able to release it by then they there will be many people asking for it.

my advice to u is to keep on checking the thread and posting ur comments or questions untill it is released.

Last edited:
tutsipoppy2 said:
ok.....here is what i'll do.....

1st i'll release the patch with new tech. where batting is very realistic but yorkers may give u problems.

then i'll release the patch will old tech. but batting made a bit harder and a bit twekaed.

**ofcourse the other bugs like too aggressive in odi, getting out on small totals in test,etc will be fixed in the both the patches.

what do u say guys?
P
Perfect , that should keep everyone happy

Users who are viewing this thread