Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Tutsi- I have some more follow up on your patch on a dusty pitch. With kumble and harbhajan it is very very difficult to get edges despite my keeping the aussies under check.I did get one edge though and the stupid silly point fielder leapt the other way and didnt pick up the catch.Got a bat pad and again the fielder, this time the forward shortleg didnt attempt to catch the ball though it was right in front of him!
I also noticed that I got a lot more turn bowling around the wicket with sachin and kumble and a few balls kept low .The batsman seem to play themselves in but then start using their feet a lot, especially hayden who was very aggressive. Now Martyn and katich are playing and they are not trying any shots. In earlier patches I have not seen the batsman use their feet so well so I am not sure if it is related to your patch or not.

WE definitely need more edges with our spinners when we are bowling.The CPU managed to get quite a few edges of me , as I had mentioned earlier.

haye tutsi can u change the bowling speed 99 or 99+ mph i hope this is very intresting step plz can u do it ???Reply Me..

ashwinkm said:
Tutsi- I have some more follow up on your patch on a dusty pitch. With kumble and harbhajan it is very very difficult to get edges despite my keeping the aussies under check.I did get one edge though and the stupid silly point fielder leapt the other way and didnt pick up the catch.Got a bat pad and again the fielder, this time the forward shortleg didnt attempt to catch the ball though it was right in front of him!
I also noticed that I got a lot more turn bowling around the wicket with sachin and kumble and a few balls kept low .The batsman seem to play themselves in but then start using their feet a lot, especially hayden who was very aggressive. Now Martyn and katich are playing and they are not trying any shots. In earlier patches I have not seen the batsman use their feet so well so I am not sure if it is related to your patch or not.

WE definitely need more edges with our spinners when we are bowling.The CPU managed to get quite a few edges of me , as I had mentioned earlier.

ive not tried tutsi's patch on a dusty pitch, however i very much doubt there is a huge/any reduction in the number of edges just due to a dusty pitch. as for players charging the spinners more again i doubt this has anything to do with the patch. unless tutsi proves me wrong :)

aussies are now struggling on a dusty pitch(unlike whats really happening in Bangalore where they are thrashing India!). They are 126/4 of 51 overs .After Hayden got out , and they lost a 3 quick wickets, they slowed down considerably.Damyn Martyn and Lehman scored 22 runs in 100balls. Even with full confidence they played very cautiously , wonder why though? Finally got martyn out for 20 when he charged down the track and got stumped. I have played several test matches against the aussies with several patches. I have never seen them struggle so much to score. Also they usually start getting out once they get full confidence but despite both the batsman being at full confidence they didnt attempt any aerial shots(Unlike Hayden)I suspect this may have something to do with tutsis patch as hayden is more aggressive than martyn

Tutsi,I think if you make the pacing better in ODIs and if you decrease the aggression of the cpu,like in ravi's patches,your patch will be much better.

Tutsi I replaced your pacing files with Ravi's pacing files and I decreased the cpu aggression and made it defend more.Now I must say the CPU paces its innings well and bats sensibly.With your new tech of batting and with the now excellent pacing,the cpu is playing the full 50 overs and making realistic scores like 250-280. :) .I am now enjoying the game much more. :onpc

gold639 said:
Tutsi I replaced your pacing files with Ravi's pacing files and I decreased the cpu aggression and made it defend more.Now I must say the CPU paces its innings well and bats sensibly.With your new tech of batting and with the now excellent pacing,the cpu is playing the full 50 overs and making realistic scores like 250-280. :) .I am now enjoying the game much more. :onpc

Just Tell me the Values Gold and in what places, so even I can change it without experimenting much on it.

manojkumar_ms said:
Just Tell me the Values Gold and in what places, so even I can change it without experimenting much on it.

Well first I replaced the tutsi pacing files with ravi odi patch pacing files.

One Days

I changed the CPUBALLSFACED to 10.7.
I made CPUTACTICSDEFEND 2.0
I then made CPUBATTINGMATCHTYPE to 1.0
I made CPU reward to 5.0 and CPU random to 2.0.

Test Matches

In Test matches I made the CPU very defensive,so you might even get draws.

I changed CPUBALLSFACED to 25.0
I changed CPUTACTICSDEFEND to 4.3
I changed CPUBATTINGMATCHTYPE to 7.5
I made CPUREWARD 3.0
And I made CPU random to 1.9

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
Tutsi is it possible to make the cpu bowl less yorkers and more good length deliveries?

If so,could you please tell me the values?

gold639 said:
Well first I replaced the tutsi pacing files with ravi odi patch pacing files.

One Days

I changed the CPUBALLSFACED to 10.7.
I made CPUTACTICSDEFEND 2.0
I then made CPUBATTINGMATCHTYPE to 1.0
I made CPU reward to 5.0 and CPU random to 2.0.

Test Matches

In Test matches I made the CPU very defensive,so you might even get draws.

I changed CPUBALLSFACED to 25.0
I changed CPUTACTICSDEFEND to 4.3
I changed CPUBATTINGMATCHTYPE to 7.5
I made CPUREWARD 3.0
And I made CPU random to 1.9

Enjoy! ;)

Thanks a lot gold I will try that

And manoj if you still find the cpu easy then decrease the cpu difficulty.If the cpu plays slowly decrease the CPUBATTINGMATCHTYPE,CPUTACTICSDEFEND,and CPUBALLSFACED.

Users who are viewing this thread