Tutsi's A.I. Patches

hero and vibs87......even if i try to release a field patch which works with my a.i patch, it won't satisfy all. even after the release of the field editor i still play with the default fiels.

so its better that u cahnge ur fields according to ur own likings.

i've found couple of things in the GOB.

here is a preview.

Attachments

• cricket_pc(original) 00629.png
    cricket_pc(original) 00629.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Untill tutsi's patch is released i would like to use some of the advice as to patch changes posted by gold earlier in this thread by changeing some pacing files.

how do i do this ?

cheers

Ignore me ive stopped being a penis and figured out it was the config editor ive needed.

In light of this recent poor performance ive decided to become a monk.

monk-b.jpg

The posted picture is the first renders of cricket 2004. You nay see many more without searching in the gob!!!!!!! just while in game try changing the camera, the pictures u see there, try having a more closer look at it

Are you guys actually able to change the graphics in the game?That sounds awesome!!

hi guys....an update on the patch.

well its 100% complete. i'm just checking the cfg editor to see if i have all the values correct. now we don't want any mistake, do we?

so the patch will most prob. be release tonight or tommrow.

so keep posting and keep checking.

Great Tutsi can't wait for it.BTW tutsi,is it possible to control where the cpu pitches the ball?

Last edited:
well....there is no value in the cfg editor which alters as to how the cpu should bowl.

its a just a matter of maybe luck that u edit the values which may indirectly alter the line of the cpu bowler.

but no specific value.

Users who are viewing this thread