Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Hurry Tutsi Release your patch! my internet connection is going to finnish soon i really want ur next patch!

thankx man yur patch is great; the best so far. almost everything is perfect, except new zealand has npower pitch ads and stumps, when it should have national bank ones instead. can you fix this? otherwise the rest of the pitch ads and stumps are great. i can give you the national bank graphix if you need them. thankx man.

hey, one last thing someone can hopefully help me with. how do i add permanent custom faces and kits into the game? will they be wiped each time i install your latest patches? i have a heap of faces but i think they will keep being deleted.

Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 6.0

Hi guys...i'm really sorry for the delay.

So here it is....the latest installment of my patches.

I've worked a lot on this patch as it will try and give a new look to the way ODIs are played. Don't expect too much but it will surely improve the overall gameplay of ODI.

Features :

1. Tweaks have been made to give ODI a new look. U'll feel it while playing.

2. Batsman will play more intellegently and will play all types of shorts.

3. If u bowl properly maybe u'll be able
to fool the batsman and get him stumped out.

4. Tweaks have been made to several shorts to increase/decrease their power, direction,etc which are certainly noticeable while playing.

5. The CPU bowling has been improved as they will try to bowl a proper line and give less wides.

6. And other misc. tweaks to improve the overall gameplay of Cricket 2004.

**You have to use Prakash's CFG Editor VER. 2.0 to install this patch.

I hope u'll NJOY it and love it as u have done with my earlier patches.

Be sure to post any replies,comments,suggestions on the forums.

Last edited:
Well Tutsi, just a little review of your patch as I and my brother played a 10 overs limited to test your patch. I(England) v/s brother(India). Venue: Australia, Syndey.Pitch: Normal. Condition: D/N. India won the toss and decide to bat. Gough and Harmison are the opening bowlers and Sehwag and Sachin are the opening batsmen. A very shaky start, lost Sehwag in 2nd over. Score 3/1. India at once were 15/5 in 6 overs till Yuvraj hit 2 boundaries. Good. The final socre were 33 ALL OUT INDIA. England bowled very well, more numbers of swing in the game due to your patch I hope. Very difficult to connect the ball to bat, forget about timings. You have to think for scoring rahter than hitting anywhere. This was the reason India got out so cheaply.
Now England batting. Openers were Treshkotick and Vaughan. Very shaky start too. No wickets fell at starting, but they were 4/0 in 2 overs. Naturally if there is no chance to connect the ball possibly then its difficult to score. After 4 overs India were 10/1 when spinners come. Kumble, Kartik and Sachin. Trio bowled too well. There were lots of turn in their bowlings. Unexpected wicket fell. Like Sachin bowled towards the off side and batsman was trying to flip it, unable to connect and the result... he is clean bowled towards his leg stumps. Some shocking wickets by spinners due to your patch. Atleast England managed to win the match in 8.4 overs. They too struggled to win.
So conclusion is your this patch is very good, affordable by any player as he only needs to time well for boundaries and sixes (not too easy, not too hard) so everyone can play with your patch. Best of Luck. Remaining I will test it and post you afterwards in deep. Thats Solve.

manokumar what mode did u play it on?

please help me. how do i install/apply it using the cfg editor?

You need to jusht import it and it will overwright the previous config files.

oh. thank you. i had the wrong version of the config editor. on another note, this "rain bug" is really starting to annoy me. i doubt ea sports will release a single patch.

Hello tutsi,

I tried your patch version 6.0 and man must I say that the batting shots look awesome. I especially like the cover drive
the backout square cut and of course the straight drive. Well as far as bowling is concerned i played a test
series (Australia VS England) I chose to take australia, I got just 2 edges on a dry wicket after bowling 30 overs.

I haven't stil tried playing on a green wicket, like you say there may be more edges on that one. I have to still try that one.
However the spinners did prove very effective. Macgill managed to take 7 wickets, That was so cool.

Overall your patch has proven to be very effective in adding a lot to the gameplay as well as elegance. Thanks
for that.

While bating and bowling are taken care off. There are still however a few bugs that i observed.

1) When putting the fielders close in and a top edge takes place the fielder takes the catch in an awkward
manner. Almost like skiding , sometimes the ball seems to bounce on the ground and back into the hands.
This happens even when I place the fielders at point or anywhere for that matter. There is a smoothness that
seems to lack when it comes to fielders taking catches.

2) The slow motion also needs some adjustments. I notice that just when the bowler has approached the grease to deliver, the ball has already been delivered, even the slow motion's pace seems to vary a bit.

3) The umpire while giving LBW raises all is fingers, when it should be just one.

4) At odd intervals when CPU is bowling a fielder seems to walk in the middle of the pitch just when
the bowler is about to deliver.

These are the few observations i have made while playing the game.

Hey tutsi you had mentioned about releasing some sound patches, when r u going to release that, in case
you have already released it may i know where to get it.

Thanks again tutsi for the patches, keep up the good work.

Bye,

shawn

Those bugs are all normal and nothing to do with the patch

Originally posted by shawn
Hello tutsi,

I tried your patch version 6.0 and man must I say that the batting shots look awesome. I especially like the cover drive
the backout square cut and of course the straight drive. Well as far as bowling is concerned i played a test
series (Australia VS England) I chose to take australia, I got just 2 edges on a dry wicket after bowling 30 overs.

I haven't stil tried playing on a green wicket, like you say there may be more edges on that one. I have to still try that one.
However the spinners did prove very effective. Macgill managed to take 7 wickets, That was so cool.

Overall your patch has proven to be very effective in adding a lot to the gameplay as well as elegance. Thanks
for that.

thnx a lot man. i'm glad u liked my patch and i will try to improve it even more.

Originally posted by shawn

While bating and bowling are taken care off. There are still however a few bugs that i observed.

1) When putting the fielders close in and a top edge takes place the fielder takes the catch in an awkward
manner. Almost like skiding , sometimes the ball seems to bounce on the ground and back into the hands.
This happens even when I place the fielders at point or anywhere for that matter. There is a smoothness that
seems to lack when it comes to fielders taking catches.

2) The slow motion also needs some adjustments. I notice that just when the bowler has approached the grease to deliver, the ball has already been delivered, even the slow motion's pace seems to vary a bit.

3) The umpire while giving LBW raises all is fingers, when it should be just one.

4) At odd intervals when CPU is bowling a fielder seems to walk in the middle of the pitch just when
the bowler is about to deliver.

These are the few observations i have made while playing the game.

Hey tutsi you had mentioned about releasing some sound patches, when r u going to release that, in case
you have already released it may i know where to get it.

Thanks again tutsi for the patches, keep up the good work.

Bye,

shawn

all the bugs mentioned above are not in my control. these can only be fixed if....and only IF EA release a patch.

Users who are viewing this thread