Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Thats interesting indeed- wonder what experiences the others are having with spinners?

Have you also had a problem with the CPU playing too conservatively? I fiind it annoying that right now Clarke has 4 off of 30 balls and his confidence is almost full. Its kind of silly how the CPU gets confidence for leaving and blocking everything.

Tutsi i have a probelm with ur patch i don't y it is lik that in Tuti 7.1 A i was playing India VS Australia as u see my signature down The Border Gavaskar Trophy i find ur patch too easy the score was lik 30 for 6 6wickets all the main player gone out Pathan took 3 lbws and 1 bowled and zaheer khan took1 lbw and 1 slip catch also the computer doesn't play to aggresive or in confident also how they got out by lbw and bowled i by late shot and some lbw for perfect as it is in real life. Computers very late shots. About 7.1 B yet still have to look at it and try it then post the review

well, in normal mode, no matter how much I try in the hard and dusty pitches with fast or spin bowlers I get very few edges while using either of tutsi 7.1a or b patches.There is not a single caught behind that occurs.The beauty of bowling in a test match lies in getting the edges. Also another annoying factor is that when I or the CPU bowl fast the ball flies out of the keeper`s reach and goes for 4 byes. Please Tutsi do sthg so that we can have more edges in test matches.

Laser

In fact,in tutsi v7 patch,people were complaining that there were too many edges,so tutsi rectified it in this patch.If you want more edges,use the v7 patch.

There are less edges..but this has not resulted in the CPU batting "better"..

For Example:

In the 1st 15 over the CPU just tries to "flog" every ball for "4" or "6" . But in my experience they miss 90% of the time. This results in the run rate being less than if they just pushed singles.

In the middle overs of an ODI the CPU just "shuts-up-shop", my last match the CPU was 86-3 after 15over (I decided no yorkers), the CPU was127-allout <38overs>. Thats 41 runs off 23 overs mid-innings..

I Think the pacing is still all wrong. I think the pacing file splits the 1st 15 overs into 2 parts. The CPU should play aggressive, but sensible, (no sixes) during the 1st part of 15overs. Then once the batsmen are a little settled, they can make the most of the fielding restrictions for the 2nd part of the 1st 15overs.

the bowling in 7.1 a re release is so easy in hard mode also. when i bowl with a fast bowler , i always try to bowl on the stumps and the cpu batsman is not playing any stroke and they get out . When I bowled with Pathan against Aussies , I got six wickets in 2 overs and z khan got 4 wickets in 2 overs.and they were all out for 16 runs.

Attachments

• p.JPG
    p.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
griffon23 said:
Have you also had a problem with the CPU playing too conservatively? I fiind it annoying that right now Clarke has 4 off of 30 balls and his confidence is almost full. Its kind of silly how the CPU gets confidence for leaving and blocking everything.

YES!!The difference is the style of batsman- if they are aggressive they play ok , but if they are defensive , they just dont play .... at all!!! 4 of 30 balls is fine, thats realistic . Gillespie scored 4 of 115 balls!!!

I played 7.1A the bowling is so easy man i don't i got them all out for 30 runs i was like wat the hellll!!! Tutsi i think u shuld do something abt 7.1A in 7.1A version they are not o agreesive also they play very late shots. I hope u redo the versions of 7.1A. there isno problem in 7.1B it works perfectly.

THANK YOU

what the hell is going on......i have no idea so to what and why r u finding the patch easy. i mean i have played with it while testing it and none of the baove thing has ever happened.

THIS CRICKET 2004 IS A PEICE OF CRAP !!!

i will stick with the statement which i made when i started cfg editing....."Cricket 2004 behaves differently with with different system which have different graphic cards"

but no matter what the problem with cricket 2004 is.....as a PC Best Patch Creator 2004 winner.....;).......i have to do my best to make the patch as good as possible.

its strange.....if one of you had ever played the game on my pc....u would know what the patch is and what ur experiencing.

but wait...i'll do something.

hi....well i'm making changes and ltrying to find out as what is the problem which is causing the patch to behave differently with different systems.

by the way do one thing......try this....

open ur cfg editor and change the this value........

Chage ur "ScoreBias" to this "0.056669" , try this and tell me if it made any difference.

it is not a big deal guys........... people are busy these days and do make tutsi do extra work he is doing a great job.......

Vibs89 you don't talk about homework here. i guess this should be in cricket chat room. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread