Tutsi's A.I. Patches

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Online Cricket Games Owned
good patch tutsi, the keeper is working hard in my game. i have had lots of edges with tailenders and sometimes with well settled batsmen. good work

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Ok tutsi ill keep trying the backfoot cover drive thanks for the speedy reply

Gas

littlegenius90

1st XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
well everything works superbly
OMG I am so happy I finally got a wicket which went to 1st slip for the 1st time since I got cricket 2004...
so far so good...
havent encountered any bugs yet...
got decent edges...ranging from first slip to gully...
spinners r excellent...
I am very very impressed with ur middling the ball concept....
batting was always fun with ur patches but most importantly
bowling is also FUN now!!!
(I am talking about 7.4A)
overall: best patch of cricket 2004
great job tutsi....

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
wow... I bowled for eva cudnt get a wicket... bating was hard as helll! neva been bowled so much..... (7.4A)

most of the times i play a drive he bat flicks up... not the techniqal strate drive....

wit tendulkar or dravid i can drive properly 1 out 3 times... but wit sehwag, yuvraj kaif etc i cant

is this differennt in the B version... will try it later

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Batting is great tutsi. Very hard to hit 4's. Square cut is now much better. Am having serious problems with the backfoot cover drives not sure why but it seems to go now where. What i mean by this is, even when i time it well (u know when it makes that nice sound off the bat) it hardly travels anywhere. Sometimes i can hit a single off hit but thats it. My batsmen has nearly full confidence. The straght drives are good, the straight flick is nice and powerfull but the other one goes no where, even when timed well.

These are the only problems i have discoverd after 30 overs of batting. I have managed to score 55 runs so far so its slow going but good fun. (b old batting tech)

littlegenius90

1st XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
trinidevil69 said:
wow... I bowled for eva cudnt get a wicket... bating was hard as helll! neva been bowled so much..... (7.4A)

most of the times i play a drive he bat flicks up... not the techniqal strate drive....

wit tendulkar or dravid i can drive properly 1 out 3 times... but wit sehwag, yuvraj kaif etc i cant

I think u should definatly switch to version B
that would make ur life simpler...

cricket_rulez

School Cricketer
it doesnt work for me the B one it says "path/file acess denied" why does it say that?
can you please help me

mikehextall1

School Cricketer
Tutsi what difficulty level am i supposed to be playing ur patch on?? Ive been playing on medium and on a tour of South Africa with England i bowled Gauteng out for 36 and 95 in the tour match and I bowled South Africa out for 99 in the test. ive noticed the cpu waits till about the 25th over before it starts attacking which is good but by that time they were 35-5 so it was the lower order attacking. Overall the patch is very good and i am enoying the batting it was a real battle against the new ball. (7.4 - B)

What are your thoughts?

Mike

ranjithbalan

School Cricketer
Hello Tutsi,

I have been using Your patches starting from 5.0. Your patches are absolutely fantastic. Last week i imported your 7.o Beta patch and now commentary is breaking off in the middle of the game though the option menu has commentary turned ON. any suggestions ( i use Intel onboard 845GVSR sound)

thanks

themuel1

International Coach
ranjithbalan said:
Hello Tutsi,

I have been using Your patches starting from 5.0. Your patches are absolutely fantastic. Last week i imported your 7.o Beta patch and now commentary is breaking off in the middle of the game though the option menu has commentary turned ON. any suggestions ( i use Intel onboard 845GVSR sound)

thanks

I seem to remember this happening on the un-patched cricket 2004 aswell, so im pretty sure the patch does not cause this. I have not had the commentary break off for a while, using Sam's Exe and tutsi patches

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
trinidevil69 said:

hi....yes i think u should switch to 'B' version of the patch. i'll find batting simpler in that.

play with it and then post as to how u do with it.

The_gas said:
Am having serious problems with the backfoot cover drives not sure why but it seems to go now where. What i mean by this is, even when i time it well (u know when it makes that nice sound off the bat) it hardly travels anywhere. Sometimes i can hit a single off hit but thats it. My batsmen has nearly full confidence. The straght drives are good, the straight flick is nice and powerfull but the other one goes no where, even when timed well.

well i don't know why ur getting this problem. i play with my patch and backfoot cover drive is one of the main shots which gets me lots of runs. nobody else has had this problem and it hasn't been posted by any other member.

*Try installing the patch on a fresh gob file.(U know how Cricket 2004 behaves)

cricket_rulez said:
it doesnt work for me the B one it says "path/file acess denied" why does it say that?
can you please help me

Download the patch again coz i have fixed and replaced the old patch file with a new one.

u won't get the error again.

ranjithbalan said:
Hello Tutsi,

thanks

hi...well i dunno why u are facing this problem. It is in no way connected to my patch.

**Do one, this take a fresh gob file and install the latest version of my 7.4 and play with it. (Why are u playing with such an old patch 7.0?)

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
I have been rather impressed with the patch so far. I am playing ind vs Sa on normal pitch with clear skies and hot weather. Ind were all out for 385 with the 7.3 patch and SA were struggling at 145 /7 . I was finding it very easy to get the CPU out. I then installed the new patch and am now on the backfoot!! The CPU did not lose and wickets and are currently 267/7 with Shaun Pollock on 79. The CPU now plays very clever shots. Pollock played some amazing strokes !!Earlier I used to be able to get the CPU lbw to googlies or flippers when they tried to sweep. Pollock instead played a lofted sweep which I have rarely seen the CPU play and then played a lofted on drive and then finally played a reverse sweep to a googly that went for four! The reverse sweep had me stunned for a little while. I tried my usual trick of keeping fielders on the off side and then bowling short hoping they would slash it to gully or point but instead was thrashed . Pollock is at full confidence but still doesnt try shots of every ball. All the aerial shots have been carefully placed and timed. I took the new ball and got some swing but the edges arent coming. Suddenly it is looking a lot tougher to get them out- Will keep everyone updated

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
with the b patch... dus it have the middling the ball concept??

whats new in the new batting technique, whats the diference between the A and B???

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
ashwinkm said:
I have been rather impressed with the patch so far. I am playing ind vs Sa on normal pitch with clear skies and hot weather. Ind were all out for 385 with the 7.3 patch and SA were struggling at 145 /7 . I was finding it very easy to get the CPU out. I then installed the new patch and am now on the backfoot!! The CPU did not lose and wickets and are currently 267/7 with Shaun Pollock on 79. The CPU now plays very clever shots. Pollock played some amazing strokes !!Earlier I used to be able to get the CPU lbw to googlies or flippers when they tried to sweep. Pollock instead played a lofted sweep which I have rarely seen the CPU play and then played a lofted on drive and then finally played a reverse sweep to a googly that went for four! The reverse sweep had me stunned for a little while. I tried my usual trick of keeping fielders on the off side and then bowling short hoping they would slash it to gully or point but instead was thrashed . Pollock is at full confidence but still doesnt try shots of every ball. All the aerial shots have been carefully placed and timed. I took the new ball and got some swing but the edges arent coming. Suddenly it is looking a lot tougher to get them out- Will keep everyone updated

hey man.........good to hear a review from you.....i was wondering as to why havn't u posted anything yet.

i'm intrested to see the result of ur match.

trinidevil69 said:
with the b patch... dus it have the middling the ball concept??

whats new in the new batting technique, whats the diference between the A and B???

well....NO....this middling the ball concept does not 100% apply to 'B' patch. now don't ask me why.

and well........i have explained about this way back when i introduced it. u just don't think about the difference.........just know which patch suits you and play with it. ok?

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
After my last post , both pollock and hall were snapped up within 7 balls of each other . I kept changing the field and placed a lot of me on the outfield along the cover boundary and bowled full length deliveries outside off hoping they would try to loft it and both did. Then came the tail with ntini and adams . They were almost impossible to get out and it was nearly another 15 overs before I finally got them out for 279 all out . As you can see they only scored 17 runs in 15 overs. ntini in particular was very keen on NOT getting runs- played 70 balls and was yet to get off the mark despite being at full confidence.Adams got to full confidence and played one lofted shot outside off.I immediately placed several fielders for the square cut and he steadfastly refused to go for the shot after that!!! I was starting to get bored.Tried bowling around the wicket , tried various bowlers - nothing seemed to work .Finally Adams played a lofted back foot shot to kumbles flipper and was caught and bowled!!SA all out for 279 in 104 overs. India resume the second innings (ind were 380 in the first with Sachin and dravid both getting centuries and the middle order collapsing!_
Will let you know how the second innings comes along

Users who are viewing this thread