Two Best Friends Become Manchester Enimies. A Giggity Giggity and PaulNixon1 Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
May 25th 2008
Great season! Well done boys keep up the good work next season! Now enjoy your summer and congratulations on becoming the Manchester and District Premier Division Champions. Now pre season training starts on July 1st at The Cliff. Keep up your fitness all summer and I want that sharpness next season.

Great work boys, you performed well during a long tough season and you earned the championship. Now I understand why we got knocket out of the Lancashire Challenge Cup. Well it payed off in the end. I will stand on what Kieron said Keep fit and don't eat crap. If any of you don't put in the effort during pre season your being transfered ok. Well good luck next season.

After a great season with Altrincham Warriors what will happen next. Find out next update.

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
May 25th 2008
Ahh it feels good to be home just sitting down watching telly enjoying myself after winning the league. It especially feels good because me and my best friend Kieron coached them to glory. So hes a little bit about myself, My name is Daniel Hill i was born in a town in suffolk called Bury. I moved up to manchester when i was 5 and this is when i met Kieron my best friend since i was that age and were still best friends. We also both have the same ambition become a football manager, this is we are split Kieron wants to coach the red side of the city and i want to coach the blue side. I turned on the Sky sports news and there was a breaking news bar down saying Manchester City manager resigns. I couldnt believe it! :eek: I was so shocked i picked up the phone and started talking about the shock resignation of Sven Goran Erikkson we were into the conversation when my mobile started ringing. I then said to Kieron 'Hold up someones ringing me on my mobile'.

'Hello is this Daniel Hill speaking'
'Yes, who is this please?'

Find out who it is in the next update...

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Well after winning the Manchester and District Premier Division as coach of Altrincham Warriors alongside Dan my childhood best friend. I was able to relax for a while when this turned up on Sky Sports News
Sky_Sports_News_2007.jpg

I was stunned, was this my chance? All my dreams could come true. I decided to phone Dan. I dialled the number but the line was blocked. I hung up.
Hello I'm looking for a Mr Kieron Tierney
You've reached him aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.
Well this is.......
The mystery caller revealed next update

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
May 25th Continued​
'Hello who is this?'
'This is Garry Cook exectutive charmain of Man City Football Club Im here to offer you a chance of a lifetime to be the manager of the club'
'Wow i wont let you down'
'Wait you have to come for an interview at the ground first 1pm tommorow see you then'

and then he hung up on me. I just couldnt believe what had happened to me i picked up the phone and rang everyone i could and at last i got round to ringing Kieron. I tried him several times but the line was busy then i tried his mobile and it just diverted me to the messaging service. I was getting worried this had never happened before. So i decided to walk to his place, it took me the best part of 15 minutes, it normally takes me ten but i stood and looked at the city of manchester stadium thinking about what could happen for 5 minutes when i walked past it. I finally got to his house and he answered the door, so everything was ok.There was just one thing that made me think he was alot happier than usual.

Find out why in the next update...

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hello I'm looking for a Mr Kieron Tierney
You've reached him aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.
Well this is David Gill Manchester United Chief Executive
Wait a minute are you a hoax? Prove to me your David Gill
Okay, your favourite player is Carlos Tevez.
That's proof enough, why are you phoning me?
As you have already heard both Manchester clubs managers have left. Your friend has been offered the Manchester City job and I am offering the the chance to manage the UEFA Champions League and Barclays Premier League holders for the 2008/2009 season.
Are you serious?
Yes I am, if you accept you start on July 7th 2008.
I accept, I won't let you down.
Great well good luck and good bye
Goodbye and thank you.

I am the Manchester United manager, I have to tell Dan.
(knock-knock)

Find out who's at the door next time.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well its Dan at the door . Good writtem could have been better as Dan had done . Make some colors in it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread