Update Later Today

The batting tuning and defensive shot edge tuning will be a big improvement on gameplay by the sound of things. Any chance that we will see variation of edges, superman keeper and AI lofted shots addressed in the near future?

This isn't a tune to the AI being able to call a run, more just their desire to hit runs, instead of blocking out an over when there's no need to do so.

Is this related to the AI's seeming inability to play out a maiden? They seem paramount on scoring at least one run, which can lead to some silly shots/runs taken on the final ball if the previous 5 were dots.[DOUBLEPOST=1409122578][/DOUBLEPOST]
The batting tuning and defensive shot edge tuning will be a big improvement on gameplay by the sound of things. Any chance that we will see variation of edges, superman keeper and AI lofted shots addressed in the near future?

Probably. I think the idea with the PC version is that they can put out mini patches like this periodically. The changes sound fantastic. I hope that the next one covers some AI things. They may then all get grouped together for patch 3 on the consoles.

Is this related to the AI's seeming inability to play out a maiden? They seem paramount on scoring at least one run, which can lead to some silly shots/runs taken on the final ball if the previous 5 were dots.
It's to stop them blocking 4-5 balls and then trying to smack the last, yes.

There's also one more thing that was accidentally left off the list that is another fix. We fixed up the 'walking' fielders, so you won't see this anymore.

There's also one more thing that was accidentally left off the list that is another fix. We fixed up the 'walking' fielders, so you won't see this anymore.

OMG I totally forgot about that, it is the most annoying thing about this game!, glad you guys finally fixed it. Great job!

what about super man fielders when i hit the ball in air and fielder from long way to take the catch?

Just updated.. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

That's great.. it was really annoying, whenever i played against with my brother he often grab the opportunity for an extra run when my fielder was enjoying the sun & taking a walk in the park..

Ground shots are now much much better but some tuning to the lofted shots lol, it's literally impossible to hit a six off the short pitched or good length delivery, played 5 overs match and I couldn't hit a single six except for one on a full tossed ball, same for the AI, it couldn't hit a single six (On PRO difficulty) bowled as noobish as possible but it couldn't hit a six, ball just wouldn't take off.

Tuning of bowler speed differential,Thats the one i was waiting for,well done big ant,superb stuff.:)
Also tuning off edge chances form defensive shots,does that mean i can play properly in test matches (defence)and not worry about being caught behind on a regular basis from a forward defensive stroke?

Last edited:
Ground shots are now much much better but some tuning to the lofted shots lol, it's literally impossible to hit a six off the short pitched or good length delivery, played 5 overs match and I couldn't hit a single six except for one on a full tossed ball, same for the AI, it couldn't hit a single six (On PRO difficulty) bowled as noobish as possible but it couldn't hit a six, ball just wouldn't take off.
You can hit sixes if you time the ball well. We tested it thoroughly before putting it out for you guys. Play a couple of matches to get adjusted to the timing and you'll surely be able to hit sixes.[DOUBLEPOST=1409126688][/DOUBLEPOST]
what about mods?
No news on mods for now.

Users who are viewing this thread