Story VB World Cup - Australia & NZ

Aussies rule

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am going to start a World Cup held by Australia and NZ. The Selection panel for Australia has chosen the following 20 man squad for the up coming series:

R. Ponting ?
A. Gilchrist(VC)
M. Hayden
B. Haddin
D. Martyn
A. Symonds
D. Lehmann
M. Hussey
M. Clarke
S. Katich
C. White
S. Watson
I. Harvey
B. Hogg
B. Lee
J. Gillespie
M. Kasprowicz
B. Williams
S. Tait
G. McGrath

*1. I will be playing as Australia. 2. Patches: Tutsi 6.0, Sams exe, screenshots by fraps. 3. Please note: my computer sumtimes freezes etc. so there could possibly be the case where i will have to cancel this world cup. unlikely though

The first 3 games of the world cup:

Game 1 SRL vs. WIN at Perth. SRL won by 3 runs
Game 2 SAF vs. PAK at Melbourne. SAF won by 14 runs.
Game 3 NZL vs. ZIM at Auckland. NZL won by 20 runs.

The first 3 games have been very tight. All the scores have been around the 230 mark or there abouts. THe big surprise was New Zealand vs Zimbabwe. New Zealand had the home abvantage, but only managed to get over the minnows by 20 runs.

Australia are up next against England. Predict a big score on the Sydney wicket.

VB World Cup Game 4:
Australia vs. England
Sydney Cricket Ground

MATCH INFO:
Toss: England (bat first)
England 17 all out (10.4ov, J Anderson 5, S Harmison 4*, G McGrath 5.4-1-11-9)
Australia 18/2 (3ov, R Ponting 3*, D Martyn 2*, S Harmison 1-0-5-1)
MOTM: G McGrath

Richie Benaud: Welcome to the fourth game of the Victoria Bitter World Cup between Australia and England here in Sydney. Ian Botham is down in the Centre now with the pitch report and the toss.

Ian Botham: Thanks Richie. The pitch here today is very hard and dusty, so it will provide Giles and Hogg lots of assistance. Batting Should be pretty easy, and the conditions are Sunny and Hot at about 30 degrees celsius, so predict a score of 250 plus here today.

Now, here we are with Michael Vaughan and Ricky Ponting and our match referee Clive Lloyd. Michael, your call
Michael Vaughn: Heads
Ian Botham: Heads it is
Michael Vaughan: We'll have a bat.

i must appologise, with my computer i hav had a problem and had to re install c2k4. i tried to reload the game.sav file but i had a problem and decided to leave it. sorry to all who were wanting to know the outcome, because i definitely would hav liked to know (even though the Aussies would hav thrashed the rest).
I might however start a champions trophy as Australia, ubt i c colin has already done so, therefore i may not.

Users who are viewing this thread