Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
A bad preparation of India. They arrived today in the ground about 24 hours before the match. And the climate in Bulawayo is difficult to play in.

For me the favourites are New Zealand.

India did practice a day before for 2 days , and bulawayo conditions are simleler to Indian conditions ( hot ) . New Zealand looks dangerous and a fit side , with good fielding as well .

I want India to win , but new zealand should win it as Indias bad preperation and new zealand team is on form.

everyone seams to want india to win

personally i want new zealand to win :)

just cause i am a new zealander :) you guys are talking your teams down heaps, which isn't right imo. india are a very good one day unit, and its hard to comapare them to new zealand who havn't played any cricket together b4 the zimbabwe drubbings since april.

Though for once New Zealand have their strongest line up :) no injuries and hopefully bond can rip through the top order :D

Jesus Christ there is some swing. This is ridiculas. Surely we knew the ball was going to swing why the hell did we bat first.

If Bond gets anywhere near this much swing he could bowl all the Indian team out so I suppose its no over yet. This looks like a low scoring game. Jolly shame about the conditions considering the pitch is pretty good.

India dominating at the moment , 55-5 in the 18th over , pathan and nhera bowled a good spell , but the jobs not half done yet . New zealands got bond in the bowling line up as well , so its going to be intresting when India bats.

two catches gone down, macmillan dropped by yuvraj off harbajan and just now oram is dropped by agarkar off harbajan.

:mad

Hope these doesnt prove costly for India. :upray

McMillan is out bowled by agarger. Now the score is 130/7. Goood Bowling by seamers Pathan and Nehra. Now I see some signs that now Indians are improving.

vibs89 said:
McMillan is out bowled by agarger. Now the score is 130/7. Goood Bowling by seamers Pathan and Nehra. Now I see some signs that now Indians are improving.

Hey vibs89, where r u heading for ? :) McMillan is not bowled.........He is caught by Pathan off Agarkar.

And vibs89, its not agarger.......lol.....its Agarkar. :)

NZL has a good score now.....its 198-8. I say they r back in the game. McMillian played brilliant innings and also those two dropped catches.....hope India will chase well.

Last edited:
Wow what a lucky Run Out. I rekon Vettori and McCullum could of easily batted the remaining overs and gotten around 250 odd. Anyway considering the early conditions we did pretty well. We can bowl India out for that score but it will be very very hard. I am happy that India are putting up a fight, I half predicted the whole series to be a big joke but its good to see India turned up for this game :)

Yap they had fight back and played it in the end. Well now NZ is all out for 215. Well played by NZ.

I still feel that New Zealand will win this match due to their best attacking bowling line up. Hope India will win today. Let?s see.

EDIT: LOLz.. India have lost 2 wickets in the third over of Ganguly and Roa. India: 11/2.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread