No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Mate please do not release it publically :p

I am just loving that Wallpaper

That is exceptional, undoubtedly one of the best wallpapers I've ever seen. I just love the effects put in there. The text also bends perfectly. All in all, I can easily rate it 10 on 10.

And thanks for providing me the wallpaper in two different resolutions for my mobile and desktop, much appreciated. :)

Best one ever made by you mate. It just rocks. This wally endures spirit in our heart about Indians. Loving it very much and keeping this as my PC (computer :p_ wally :)

Fantastic wally despite me being an anti-indian supporter when it comes to cricket . Everything is perfect in that .

And the logos look fascinating as well :cheers

Two Collabs. One with KBC and Second with DR9. Both were awesome with start and hence i tried to finish it well.:p

Here they are:-

KBC Start:-
79200d1295351863-kbc-graphics-overkill-best-gfx-thread-08-09-her.png

My Finish:-
CollabKBCandViralHiguirn.png

DR9 Start:-
79289d1011609660-dr9s-graphics-thread-back-again-david-villa-copy.jpg

DavidVillaCollabwithDR9.png

Viral, can you please make me a similar wallpaper just the BG should be Blue in color and the text should be "England Mission WC 2011". Please include the renders of Strauss, KP, Anderson and Swann in ODI kits. And please make it of size 1440x900 pixels. Cheers. :)

Two Collabs. One with KBC and Second with DR9. Both were awesome with start and hence i tried to finish it well.:p

Here they are:-

KBC Start:-
79200d1295351863-kbc-graphics-overkill-best-gfx-thread-08-09-her.png

CollabKBCandViralHiguirn.png

DR9 Start:-
79289d1011609660-dr9s-graphics-thread-back-again-david-villa-copy.jpg

DavidVillaCollabwithDR9.png
That's an amazing finish Viral.Truly amazing.That too without the PSD.:thumbs
Truly shows how much you have improved your graphics!
Well done mate.:clap

Viral, can you please make me a similar wallpaper just the BG should be Blue in color and the text should be "England Mission WC 2011". Please include the renders of Strauss, KP, Anderson and Swann in ODI kits. And please make it of size 1440x900 pixels. Cheers. :)

Can you provide me the players renders than i can do it because i don't like doing render cutting.

Nice work on the Higuain collab. I like the way you've given it a fiery look. Top work!

Not sure about the Villa one though. I rather like the flow and the subtle colours in the first one. They go really well in my opinion. You've probably overdone it a bit.

You've been quite good with some of your recent works. KIU!

Users who are viewing this thread