No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
That's seriously an bloody awesome wallpaper mate. In love with it. I fell the background should have been blue instead of the red.

Thanks

Can you give me that wallpaper in 400 by 400 size?

Can you please make a signature and avatar of shahid afridi.

Request IN.

And good your logos are delayed as i am having some problem with my PC. It get restart again and again on its own and its time to clean it. So you will get it tomorrow evening.:)

Viral,
Can you please make a banner for my league "The Survivor Series-A knock out league" with sub text "An Extreme War" .(sub text- in small font)

Some Quick Edit Logos.

CLC.png
MP4C.png
SB2S.png
ZPLFFC.png
ME.png
SR.png
MT.png
M.png
MB.png
MR.png

I loved tourny logos and Bulls, Rhinos, Tuskers and also Eagles. But, other aren't fine.

The one of Tuskers rock man!!

I loved tourny logos and Bulls, Rhinos, Tuskers and also Eagles. But, other aren't fine.

The one of Tuskers rock man!!

I cannot make new ones as i don't have that much time so you will have to arrange with this if you don't want them than its fine ask someone else to make the logos for you.:)

Okay! Mate. Also, a small req, can you please just change the text of 'Castle Logan Cup' to 'International Tours' and gimme it in few hours? Let the logo be the same.

Okay! Mate. Also, a small req, can you please just change the text of 'Castle Logan Cup' to 'International Tours' and gimme it in few hours? Let the logo be the same.

Sure will do changes as soon as i reach home.

That wall paper you made for me also you can resize it at

360 x 400

Can you resize the wally to 1024 768 and PM it to me? For my computer.

Also, can you make me a Banner called World Domestic Club Championship

and down written - Test Championship - Ultimate Challenge!!

Also add the 8 logos you made one page before into it ?

Users who are viewing this thread