No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Also a logo for the teams Mumbai Monsters and Liverpool Lemonades . Thanks :cheers

Last edited:
Along with those tourny logos also please make 6 team logos for my league mate.

Mashonaland Eagles, Matabelaland Tuskers, Mountaineers, Southern Rocks, Manicaland Bulls, Midwest Rhinos.

Make High Dimentional ones. Really need quality ones are you always do. Medium sized and not quick edits. Use high available effects and make them stylishly.

Gimme till Sunday. ;)

Incase you missed my edited post , i added a logo for Liverpool Lemonades . So am waiting on 3 logos : Victoria Superstars , Mumbai Monsters and Liverpool Lemonades . Thanks :cheers

Along with those tourny logos also please make 6 team logos for my league mate.

Mashonaland Eagles, Matabelaland Tuskers, Mountaineers, Southern Rocks, Manicaland Bulls, Midwest Rhinos.

Make High Dimentional ones. Really need quality ones are you always do. Medium sized and not quick edits. Use high available effects and make them stylishly.

Gimme till Sunday. ;)

Incase you missed my edited post , i added a logo for Liverpool Lemonades . So am waiting on 3 logos : Victoria Superstars , Mumbai Monsters and Liverpool Lemonades . Thanks :cheers

I want this i want that, waiter give me this logo give me that logo. Logo Logo Logo. I am fed up of this logos making.:p

Both RA.

One for a change Wall Paper request!!

As it is you are fed up of Logos :p

Wallpaper containing Tendulkar,Dhoni,Sehwag and Zak

and down written Mission World Cup 2011

I want this i want that, waiter give me this logo give me that logo. Logo Logo Logo. I am fed up of this logos making.:p

Both RA.

I'm afraid. Are you really so serious about it? :noway :spy

----------

One for a change Wall Paper request!!

As it is you are fed up of Logos :p

Wallpaper containing Tendulkar,Dhoni,Sehwag and Zak

and down written Mission World Cup 2011

Wooh! Seems to be a great request. :yes

Here are some quick edit logos.

attachment.php
attachment.php
VS.png

Next Wallpaper of Rahul and than logos of good.

Attachments

• HD.png
    HD.png
    6 KB · Views: 2,407
  • LL.png
    LL.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,626
Please can you change or make a new Mumbai Monsters logo as my league has the same logo for Heavens Devils!!

Please can you change or make a new Mumbai Monsters logo as my league has the same logo for Heavens Devils!!
They are just quick edits and the original logo is available on the net, so I think you shouldn't mind that. :)

OK mate no problem

Here is the Team India Mission WC 2011 Wally. I just love this wally. And those who want this to set as their desktop send me a pm with your desktop size and i wll send it to you as i don't want to spam this thread with the different size of this wallpaper.

Click

Enjoy Indian Fans.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread