Vitality Blast

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So the Bears lose, gutted especially for my sis. Still another great finals day comes to a close

Cannot beat Edgbaston for atmosphere :thumbs

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Cannot beat Edgbaston for atmosphere :thumbs
It's a pity all English stadiums can't hold more than 30-35k people. Any clue why there aren't bigger stadiums?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
It's a pity all English stadiums can't hold more than 30-35k people. Any clue why there aren't bigger stadiums?

Because other then international fixtures they cannot fill them, so uneconomical...

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I don't prey do tell...
Most certainly. I recall reading about it in a book when I was a kid. It was called power cricket I think, I remember seeing a picture of Nasser Hussain playing in it. I'll do a quick google and enlighten you further.[DOUBLEPOST=1504388481][/DOUBLEPOST]
brits-captain-nasser-hussain-waits-for-his-turn-to-bat-during-the-picture-id830971974

Pretty spectacular setting for a cricket match I must say. Unfortunately only about 4,000 people turned up though, and the boundaries were square which must be a bit weird.

D

Deleted member 46200

Most certainly. I recall reading about it in a book when I was a kid. It was called power cricket I think, I remember seeing a picture of Nasser Hussain playing in it. I'll do a quick google and enlighten you further.[DOUBLEPOST=1504388481][/DOUBLEPOST]
brits-captain-nasser-hussain-waits-for-his-turn-to-bat-during-the-picture-id830971974

Pretty spectacular setting for a cricket match I must say. Unfortunately only about 4,000 people turned up though, and the boundaries were square which must be a bit weird.
Cool looking forward to it.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Do you remember when they tried to play a game at Millennium Stadium once? :p

Lol yes I do, I also remember it being a big flop too as T20 thankfully led the way forward....!

Users who are viewing this thread