Vote Now | Planet Cricket MotM Contest [October]

The PlanetCricket C09 Forum Mod of the Month Winner Is...

• DAP (India Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • User2010 (Pakistan Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Arjind (England Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yashdude (South Africa Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • KAYJ1995 (West Indies Fantasy Kit)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
attachment.php

Mod of the Month Contest voting will begin the week of the 8th of October, you have until the 8th to complete your Fantasy Team Kit.

VOTE NOW

USER2010 Fantasy Kit for PAKISTAN

DAP Fantasy Kit for INDIA

ARJIND Fantasy Kit for ENGLAND

YASHDUDE Fantasy Kit for SOUTH AFRICA

KAYJ1995 Fantasy Kit for WEST INDIES

How it Works

Below are a list of International Teams, you can select whichever you like but once someone has claimed a team, you cannot chose that team. Strictly on a first come first serve basis.

Australia | Claimed by Aggz
Bangladesh | Claimed by CoolBuddy
England \ Claimed by arjind
India | Claimed by DAP
New Zealand | Claimed by BaHawkes
Pakistan | Claimed by USER2010
Sri Lanka | Claimed by s.suwadith
South Africa | Claimed by Yashdude
West Indies | Claimed by Saalee12
Zimbabwe

To select your team, simply post below which team you will be making a Kit for in this competition. Please check BEFORE posting to see if a team has already been selected.

I will keep the list updated with who will be making kits for a particular team. For obvious reasons, I won't be entering this competition but will be making a kit for any team/s that are left-over or not selected.

What to Make

A complete FANTASY kit for your chosen team, including all accessories.

What to Submit

Upload your final SPLASH image (JPG or PNG) to THIS THREAD when it is completed, as you have until the 8th I would suggest you take your time... uploading your entry too early might give other people ideas, but it's purely up to your discretion when you wish to upload your entry.

How to Win

Once entries are closed, this thread will be updated with a poll whereby you can vote for your favorite entry from all the participants. Votes should be cast while considering following...

• Quality of Entry Splash and Unique Presentation.
  • Modder has used unique techniques or shown improvement in modding.
  • Quality of the in-game images and kit/shirt design in game.
  • Would you use this kit in-game yourself and is it the best in the competition

Solicitation for votes via private messages is strictly prohibited and instant disqualification from the competition will be enforced. Feel free to use the thread to let people know why they should vote for you and why your entry is special.

As with all modding on PlanetCricket any plagiarism of any elements is not allowed and will result in a permanent ban

Attachments

• Mod Of The Month Splash October.jpg
    Mod Of The Month Splash October.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,067
Last edited:
I'd like to have Pakistan but, can the 23rd be extended? I am not sure if I'll be able to complete the kit by then..

Yeah, I actually may extend it because there's a bunch of new kits coming out during the World T20 and I'm guessing people will want to make those as well. How about we say entries all submitted to the thread by the 8th of October? I'll put you down for Pakistan.

Yeah, I actually may extend it because there's a bunch of new kits coming out during the World T20 and I'm guessing people will want to make those as well. How about we say entries all submitted to the thread by the 8th of October? I'll put you down for Pakistan.

Cheers man, I don't know about the T20 kits but, I don't have much time so I asked for the extension. :p

No probs, there's quite a bit of cricket on in the next few weeks so I'm guessing not many people will be modding anyways, so extended the deadline is fine. DAP, I've put you down for India.

South Africa for me.

Done and done... teams are filling up fast, this is great stuff guys!

...What team you want, Aggz?

Users who are viewing this thread