Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

Looks fantastic, can't wait to play this over the weekend. Do the weather conditions at the time affect swing etc? any sign of rain and clouds at all? Is there visual changes to the pitch as a test goes on?

Well I'm just in the baking hot Pakistani sun at the moment and the pitch has gone dead as far as seamers go!

Wouldn't say visually its changed much!!

Let's just say if I can bowl as Pakistan in the 4th innings let's see how aengland hold up to spin at both end on the last 2 days!!

Just bowled 20 overs in a t20 game with both sydney sides, and I must say, what an improvement over 14, edges to the keeper, edge racing away to the fine leg boundary, edges through gully. I felt the ball swung less through the innings and was able to trap a guy in front playing across the line as well.

I might start a pace bowling career as batting isn't really doing it for me at the moment with the restrictions.

Just bowled 20 overs in a t20 game with both sydney sides, and I must say, what an improvement over 14, edges to the keeper, edge racing away to the fine leg boundary, edges through gully. I felt the ball swung less through the innings and was able to trap a guy in front playing across the line as well.

I might start a pace bowling career as batting isn't really doing it for me at the moment with the restrictions.

Mate bowling is a joy! And I'm beginning to the think that there's so much depth to it with pitches

Wouldn't say visually its changed much!!

Let's just say if I can bowl as Pakistan in the 4th innings let's see how aengland hold up to spin at both end on the last 2 days!![/QUOTE]

:D I guess asking about rain in Pakistan was optimistic yes!! All sounds great the pitches behave realistically this time. Will add so much dynamic to the game.

View attachment 178521 I just had a nailbiter of a test match. Set a target of 106 for SA to chase and had them reeling at 102 for 9 when I had Steyn clean bowled with a beauty. Immediately paused to watch the replay and the game crashed. Came back through the autosave and got Philander out at 104, but then Steyn got the winning runs by hitting a 4 over the extra cover area. Totally rubbed it in! But amazing, amazing experience.

Bowling in this game is a masterpiece. Under lights, the ball really swung for the first 10-12 overs and then as it got older, the line had to be adjusted.

I apologize for spoiling the thread with my experience but couldn't help my excitement :)

Nice match.

Did you bat or simulate it?

Also, are people getting edges to slips? Ive noticed about 9/10 going to the keeper

Users who are viewing this thread