Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

This is what i meant about modifiers being relative. Bounce same as @wealey88 had but on an already hard pitch. look at the carry to the keeper!

Had some others where he had to jump to catch them but not enough time to put them together right now.

also a first look at some logos for the rebel tours done by the generous genius of @Llewelynf - more details to follow about those soon.

Update:

Frustration for England as edges don't go to hand and Misbah passes 200!

Pakistan lead by 407 and the captain has played a blinder!! Final action of the innings to come!

Pakistan 489-9

@wealey88 Speechless by Broad's delivery, beautiful (reminded me of Shoaib Akthar's delivery to dismiss Sachin in WC 2003)

This is what i meant about modifiers being relative. Bounce same as @wealey88 had but on an already hard pitch. look at the carry to the keeper!

Had some others where he had to jump to catch them but not enough time to put them together right now.

also a first look at some logos for the rebel tours done by the generous genius of @Llewelynf - more details to follow about those soon.
The filter gave me goosebumps :)

Wicket!!

England misery is over as Amir is stumped off Rashid!

2 wickets didn't record and tickle through to the keeper off Moeen and a stumping!

I'm going to bowl as Pakistan and see how this plays out! 4 sessions left... where's your money!!

Wicket!!

2 wickets didn't record and tickle through to the keeper off Moeen and a stumping!

I'm going to bowl as Pakistan and see how this plays out! 4 sessions left... where's your money!!

Pakistani victory looking likely, or a draw! Well deserved 200 by Misbah (who unfortunately doesn't have one in real life, one of my favourite Pakistani players)

Wicket!!

DRS is also an improvement. In DBC 14 most of the decisions by on field umpire were confirmed by DRS. In DBC 17 we are seeing decisions being changed.

Pakistan to win by 200-250 runs.

When you finish up it would be great if you can give a numeric breakdown of your sliders that gave the most realistic gameplay.

Loving these episodes. Making the work day go faster :)

Wicket!!

Disaster for England as Amir gets Jennings to play away from his body and gets a feather through to the keeper! Pakistan need to take all their chances as this pitch is getting flatter and flatter it would seem!!

Cook is absolutely no rush as he looks to save the game with Root!

England 24-1
10 Overs

For sure...All should check this thread out..The best content of the game is HERE..

The game is brilliant and will only get better!! I'm so intrigued to play another game on a different pitch and see the differences! I still can't believe that the bounce has just disappeared from this pitch!

Is batting really not worth it unless it gets patched?

Users who are viewing this thread