Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

Having Buttler 61 off 66 is bringing a smile to my face but Stokes made a very slow 31. Not sure what is happening with him but I am pretty sure I edited his mentality before the match started.

Why when i press the up arrow and change my field does nothing happen though? I am a bit confused about that small menu. I dont really want to have to go to the field editor whenever I want a field change.

Further confirmation that pitch plays a big role. I am playing on a green seamer and have England 191 for 7. No spinner has looked like taking a wicket.

Last edited:
The game is brilliant and will only get better!! I'm so intrigued to play another game on a different pitch and see the differences! I still can't believe that the bounce has just disappeared from this pitch!
Thank you for making it very hard to wait for the PC version..:p

@wealey88 So what are the sliders you have atm? Just bounce down and pace speed up?

One thing I noticed on my test in India was the ball did swing quite big but it swung very early making it not particularly dangerous. Does it swing later on green toppers?

England v South Africa at Old Trafford. Difficulty: Pro (batting and bowling both set to medium).

The state of play at the end of day two:

DSC_0496.JPG

DSC_0497.JPG

The shot to go in front was a top-edged hook over the keeper by Jimmy! And yes, before anyone's asks, I have played every single ball!

Same as few pages back mate!!

ahhh sorry i missed that post :)

Going to try the sliders on a Eng v Aus Test. So I bowl for both teams correct?

Just thinking of what pitch set up to have...

Right now starting Eng v Aus test match with pitch Grassy,hard,Pristine,Light cracks. Here we go :) Difficulty on easy bowling and Veteran

England v South Africa at Old Trafford. Difficulty: Pro (batting and bowling both set to medium).

The state of play at the end of day two:

View attachment 178577
View attachment 178578

The shot to go in front was a top-edged hook over the keeper by Jimmy! And yes, before anyone's asks, I have played every single ball!

Also nice to the AI competitive on pro with the Bat!

Glad we enjoying it lads![DOUBLEPOST=1482431527][/DOUBLEPOST]Keep posting your stuff boys! Love seeing it. Going to carry on bowling at England now!

Gonna crank it up to veteran and play a neutral Pakistan vs India test on a green topper at Trent Bridge. Might make it a day nighter too just to see how the pink ball looks.

Wicket!!

Riaz the man again at Moeen tries to guide him down to third man only to find the outside edge to 3 slip!

England 53-3

Pressure is telling! Cook 26* (50) has dropped anchor but Pakistan are squeezing!![DOUBLEPOST=1482432786][/DOUBLEPOST]Wicket!!

Shah in on the action Cook looses patience and nicks off to first slip!!

England 56-4

Scoreboard pressure killing them!!

Wicket!

England in disarray. Shah on a hat trick find the leading edge of Stokes bat and he's gone!

England 59-5

Users who are viewing this thread