Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

Pakistan fighting hard as the lead passes 150!

@Dutch @blockerdave @Langeveldt @DAP @Fissionmailed
there's a wicket in here your like do to angle of shot!

That's a classic wicket as an Indian fan, because that's what Dhoni uses too! Just making the point that it is indeed realistic, don't remember any game having a leg slip dismissal! Brilliant! Waiting for more...

Pakistan ceasing control before Lunch on Day 4!

England desperate for the new ball again on a flat docile track!

Pakistan: 309-5
Misbah 107* (145) Ahmed 59* (106)
Lead by 227 Runs

It is FLAT!!

That's a classic wicket as an Indian fan, because that's what Dhoni uses too! Just making the point that it is indeed realistic, don't remember any game having a leg slip dismissal! Brilliant! Waiting for more...

I'm going to post wickets and updates from now on rather than big chunks takes a while to do and we can all the see the AI is playing nicely. Any dramatic moments I'll record but you get what I mean!

Pakistan ceasing control before Lunch on Day 4!

England desperate for the new ball again on a flat docile track!

Pakistan: 309-5
Misbah 107* (145) Ahmed 59* (106)
Lead by 227 Runs

It is FLAT!!

Is it still turning / does the level of spin change as the ball/pitch evolves?

I'm going to post wickets and updates from now on rather than big chunks takes a while to do and we can all the see the AI is playing nicely. Any dramatic moments I'll record but you get what I mean!
That's okay too, AI is currently playing like the real team!

Update:
Pakistan 387-6
Misbah 150* (194) Khan 21* (41)

Broad find another leading edge but it drops short. Pitch offering absolutely nothing!

New pill doing the trick, great to see... I hope Misbah isn't smashing the ball around and going aerial though?

New pill doing the trick, great to see... I hope Misbah isn't smashing the ball around and going aerial though?

No not at all! To be even if he was he gave England spinners the treatment in the summer lifting them over the top. Geezer on 150 can go aerial if he wants ha!

No not at all! To be even if he was he gave England spinners the treatment in the summer lifting them over the top. Geezer on 150 can go aerial if he wants ha!

Yes that is true.

Wicket!!

Moeen gets his man and Englands 7th!

After finding the edge the ball before he then gets Khan caught behind!!

Wicket!!

He then follows up with a straight one to Riaz and knocks his middle pole back!

Review!

Spin causing the tail end serious problems as Shah is given out then saved by the review!!

Users who are viewing this thread