Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

**Disclaimer**
You may want to mute sound for 1st 5 seconds for the first video. I edited this without knowing the intro had sound. Sorry
YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD! :)

Day 1 / Session 1 & 2

Session 3

Are you guys playing with manual or assisted fielding?

The catching mechanism is terrible is this game

Automatic for the reason that I love seeing my edges just fly to wherever they go! I don't want anything slowed down! Yes I'll post sliders in first post no problem.

Also guys you can set attacking fields and the AI will go at just under 4's if your consistent. But you got to be on your game!!

Also great Pitch Bounce as in what surface your on. So if your being super realistic if you were in sub continent you would lover this as the test goes on.

And Ball bounce again would be higher for the new ball then decrease as it got softer.

@Dridge118 @kasabian21

Automatic for the reason that I love seeing my edges just fly to wherever they go! I don't want anything slowed down! Yes I'll post sliders in first post no problem.

Also guys you can set attacking fields and the AI will go at just under 4's if your consistent. But you got to be on your game!!

Also great Pitch Bounce as in what surface your on. So if your being super realistic if you were in sub continent you would lover this as the test goes on.

And Ball bounce again would be higher for the new ball then decrease as it got softer.

@Dridge118 @kasabian21
I used your slider settings and spinners bowling the extra bounce delivery bowl @42 kph and ball floats in. AS soon as I changed spinners bounce back to default it fixed that, have you noticed this?

**Disclaimer**
You may want to mute sound for 1st 5 seconds for the first video. I edited this without knowing the intro had sound. Sorry
YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD! :)

Day 1 / Session 1 & 2

Session 3

Mate last ball of first video.... proper seam movement!!![DOUBLEPOST=1482479850][/DOUBLEPOST]
I used your slider settings and spinners bowling the extra bounce delivery bowl @42 kph and ball floats in. AS soon as I changed spinners bounce back to default it fixed that, have you noticed this?

Yeah I'm still fiddling with that, my spinners deliveries were bouncing far too heigh, but the spinner bounce slider just refers to that delivery type!

Is everyone playing out bowling in your test matches ball by ball? By that I mean are you letting the AI get out playing their silly chipped shots or have you found that they don't happen often? Or are you quitting and reloading when it does happen?

Is everyone playing out bowling in your test matches ball by ball? By that I mean are you letting the AI get out playing their silly chipped shots or have you found that they don't happen often? Or are you quitting and reloading when it does happen?
Playing every ball. On pro difficulty the Ai play a lot of terrible chip shots and caught in the deep but since I made it veteran the dismissals have been a lot better.

Playing every ball. On pro difficulty the Ai play a lot of terrible chip shots and caught in the deep but since I made it veteran the dismissals have been a lot better.

So veteren for bowling it is.

What about batting?

Thanks

Also, in DBC 14, when setting defensive fields in T20's and one day matches I noticed the AI's run rate would drop to about 3 rpo and they played horrible chip shots to get out. How do they play when setting defensive fields now? Thanks in advance.

So veteren for bowling it is.

What about batting?

Thanks

Also, in DBC 14, when setting defensive fields in T20's and one day matches I noticed the AI's run rate would drop to about 3 rpo and they played horrible chip shots to get out. How do they play when setting defensive fields now? Thanks in advance.

Batting on pro you get a lot of poor balls ie leg side half volleys and it's hard not to go at about 5rpo in test if you just attack the poor stuff. Veteran is pretty similar just with less absolutely terrible balls so far although I've not batted a lot of overs yet. Couldn't comment on the fields yet either cause I haven't played a lot of short stuff yet.

Is there a consensus about batsman and bowler confidence making a difference?

I would out of the 20 wickets I took of Pakistan I restarted twice due to random shitty shots. But more out of annoyance cos those shots came from me not concentrating and bowling SHIT!

No but a lot of the bowlers are under skilled!

I edit all the teams myself before I play with them. Some of the stuff in the academy, although it looks fantastic is not accurately skilled at all. I guess it's one person's view of cricket against another

I would out of the 20 wickets I took of Pakistan I restarted twice due to random shitty shots. But more out of annoyance cos those shots came from me not concentrating and bowling SHIT!

Shit gets wickets....Nathan Lyon has become Australia's best spin bowler on this premise, same applies to Ravichandran Ashwin from India and his test bowling ranking.

Nice to see they've incorporated it into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread