Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

I've had nicks to slips off seamers on veteran.

Dropped one yesterday when I realised in was late getting out to pick up my dominos...

Wait do to confirm you get LBWS and bowleds on pro a lot? I have had some on veteran! No nicks to slips off seamers just spinners

I get a bit of everything on Pro, but I don't touch the sliders. I don't think it is necessary to personally.

Guys I bat normally on broadcast or far batsmen! Where's the camera gone for when your batting that is the same to when your bowling!

Think it's fielding 1?! Has it been taken out?! I just want the camera to stay still as if I were watching tv like the highlight videos!

Also..... I have decided that attributes in the academy don't do anything ha! Mentalities yes.. skill points no. 0

Also..... I have decided that attributes in the academy don't do anything ha! Mentalities yes.. skill points no. 0

Mighty coincidence that playing against England that Cook hit 171, fifties for Root, Moeen...not much from the tail at all.

Mighty coincidence that playing against England that Cook hit 171, fifties for Root, Moeen...not much from the tail at all.

I only say that... cos I just lowered pakistans top 5 to 5 skills points for each and they bat as normally as they did when they had high skill points

@wealey88 you forgot to tag me in the 'Welcome to England' video hahahaha! Saw it just now, and those inside edges are just brilliant!

Haha i think the exact opposite. There is an obvious difference in how hard they hit the ball and how good they are based on their attributes, but mentality I am still not sure. I have de Grandhomme in who i have as a brute, and he doesnt look like hitting a shot in anger while the conservative Latham is batting like David Gower. I guess its really subtle and I have to keep bowling to come to some sort of consensus.

Day 2 Session 1

Pakistan collapsed to 214 all out having started the session just 4 down. While this gave Pakistan a small lead it was many fewer runs than they would have expected as a long tail came to bat them after an "interesting" dismissal for Safraz. Malik was the first man to go with a top edge to 3rd slip off a short ball which he attempted to cut. Misbah's watchful innings then ended as he chopped on a leg spinner from Mishra. Safraz then started to attack with a huge lofted 6 from Ashwin before he was bowled by a delivery which he chopped onto one leg and literally went straight through the other (will upload a video in a bit) leaving just the bowlers. By this point Pakistan had already gone past India's first innings total of 177 and so began to slog but were quickly dismissed as Wahab was caught short by a direct hit before Sohail chipped a leading edge to Ashwin and Yasir smashed to mid off. Despite a few scares including a ball flying off Vijays elbow to 3rd slip India looked set to complete a dominant session until Dhawan attempted an ugly slog off a good length delivery and was caught in the deep having been roughed up by short pitch bowling.

Also a video of Sohail getting a very lucky 4: Game Clip: Don Bradman Cricket 17
Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Haha i think the exact opposite. There is an obvious difference in how hard they hit the ball and how good they are based on their attributes, but mentality I am still not sure. I have de Grandhomme in who i have as a brute, and he doesnt look like hitting a shot in anger while the conservative Latham is batting like David Gower. I guess its really subtle and I have to keep bowling to come to some sort of consensus.

Surely if there stats are all down to ten I'd expect them to be a rabbit

Surely if there stats are all down to ten I'd expect them to be a rabbit

Do you mean their things like shot power and drive skill or fitness and judgment? I can see a clear difference as i mop up the NZ tail

Yeah i mop the tail up. But a low skilled opener bats like an opener

Well do a Bermuda v Australia game and bowl as both teams. See who wins. Then you can see if we just have generic matches. For me it matters though. Cook and Root to the fore, Hameed less so etc.

Users who are viewing this thread