Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

Pakistan 298/4
75 Overs

Observations are:

My boys are knackered!! Their stamina is going after 2-3 over spells!

Ball has definitely gone soft. Hardly bouncing at times!! Even checked the sliders to make sure I changed by accident but bounce is at 90! Will be really interesting to see what new ball does.

Had an interesting observation with Mentality, will share soon!

For some reason I'm missing recording of the 2 nd wicket. Was a inside edge off the seamer to keeper very faint and very realistic!!

Pakistan 298/4
75 Overs

Observations are:

Ball has definitely gone soft. Hardly bouncing at times!! Even checked the sliders to make sure I changed by accident but bounce is at 90! Will be really interesting to see what new ball does.

For some reason I'm missing recording of the 2 nd wicket. Was a inside edge off the seamer to keeper very faint and very realistic!!

That fourth wicket....oh beauty!

Pakistan 298/4
75 Overs

Observations are:

Was just about to ask for how you got Centurion Sami Aslam out! Would've loved to see that inside edge! You actually bowled quite well, try the wrong-un with Rashid and you'll get a well-deserved wicket! Did you already use up your reviews?

Users who are viewing this thread