Wealeys slider and skills playtest! OP updated with sliders!!

End of Day 1
Pakistan 324-6

Drama in the last over as Broad strikes with a double wicket maiden!!

@Langeveldt have a look at scorecard at the end my defensive project Misbah is 19 (54) whereas my aggressors Shafiq 45 (57) and Azam 55 (68) ;)

They punished anything not correctly executed!!

The pitch is dead though, the bounce has gone out of it already!! Really strange/interesting

Just thank you @BigAntStudios

Enjoy!'

End of Day 1
Pakistan 324-6

Drama in the last over as Broad strikes with a double wicket maiden!!

@Langeveldt have a look at scorecard at the end my defensive project Misbah is 19 (54) whereas my aggressors Shafiq 45 (57) and Azam 55 (68) ;)

They punished anything not correctly executed!!

The pitch is dead though, the bounce has gone out of it already!! Really strange/interesting

Just thank you @BigAntStudios

Enjoy!'
Johnny Bairatow is busy behind the stumps, great edges! Waiting to see a wrong-un by Rashid!

I will have a look.

At the moment I am bowling at four identical Alistair Cook's on the same pitch, same difficulty, with four different mentalities, and I will post the results. But they are not very encouraging. I will let them get to 100 without catching them and restarting the over if they are bowled, and post the results. Maybe the programmers got the names of the mentalities and what they do the wrong way around?

"Conservative" Cook is currently 65* of 52.

Not to rehash the same debate we had before on dbc14 but unless or until you've rerun that like hundreds or even thousands of time it's kind of meaningless.

What if he's only 17 scoring shots but they 16 of them to juicy leg stump full tosses begging to be smashed for 4 then he squirmed a single...

Another guy might have hit 30 scoring shots in the same period but we're all cut off and he only got 1 single.

One test tells you absolutely nothing.

Not to rehash the same debate we had before on dbc14 but unless or until you've rerun that like hundreds or even thousands of time it's kind of meaningless.

What if he's only 17 scoring shots but they 16 of them to juicy leg stump full tosses begging to be smashed for 4 then he squirmed a single...

Another guy might have hit 30 scoring shots in the same period but we're all cut off and he only got 1 single.

One test tells you absolutely nothing.

Either way I don't think he's going to get what he wants from AI v AI

I however am getting exactly what I want

Ok so here we go... no need for me to say anything....

I have simulated England innings. While I'm testing I don't need to be batting for hours. That's side of the game is in safe hands!

Enjoy....

I'd love to know why the bounce literally left the pitch!

For info Englands Score was 443 off 95 overs with Cook and Root scoring 100's.

Annoyingly I simulated the first 5.5 over and of the Pakistan innings and they are 34-0 at a run a ball which kind of tells you how the AI bats in simulation.

Ok so here we go... no need for me to say anything....

I have simulated England innings. While I'm testing I don't need to be batting for hours. That's side of the game is in safe hands!

Enjoy....

I'd love to know why the bounce literally left the pitch!

For info Englands Score was 443 off 95 overs with Cook and Root scoring 100's.

Annoyingly I simulated the first 5.5 over and of the Pakistan innings and they are 34-0 at a run a ball which kind of tells you how the AI bats in simulation.

Epic. The third umpire getting ready to rock and roll...and the commentary during the review is great. I actually really like the commentary....just love the Shah LBW....and the last wicket...man...running out of Kleenex...

Epic. The third umpire getting ready to rock and roll...and the commentary during the review is great. I actually really like the commentary....just love the Shah LBW....and the last wicket...man...running out of Kleenex...

Going to playthrough the 2nd innings and then decide what to do ha!

Agree with this! Loved the commentary in both the reviews!

Users who are viewing this thread