Wealeys Story Thread Videos in OP

Easily the best videos of Ashes so far. Game looks SO much better with the bowling slider turned up. Some really nice shots and bouncers in that latest vid. I definitely want to try the game with all assists/markers off and the bowling sliders up. That last bouncer to Wade looks sharp, very realistic.

Last edited:
Another bat pad may be to come! Such a fun innings regardless of me being dispatched

Can't wait!

Everything has been done so well in the game. So much so that I tend to appeal everytime the batsman misses the ball as I always think it's an edge since the ball passes so close to the bat!

Amazing stuff!

Can't wait!

Everything has been done so well in the game. So much so that I tend to appeal everytime the batsman misses the ball as I always think it's an edge since the ball passes so close to the bat!

Amazing stuff!

Glad your enjoying, it really is on another level to what's come precious.

It's crazy how much of a difference the animations make to the immersion

One question.
That's the build you are playing now. Is it the same we are to get some time tomorrow on PS4?

One question.
That's the build you are playing now. Is it the same we are to get some time tomorrow on PS4?

yes. there is no "beta" on the ps4, what we play is what is available publicly. We were just lucky to get it a little early.

the pc build however is ahead of the ps4 one.

A
I love how the AI don't always time it and it squirts off at a different intended angle!

Is there a lot of difference between the current ps4 build vs the current beta build?

Users who are viewing this thread