Wealeys Story Thread Videos in OP

@blockerdave I cant play a sweep shot with the standard controls. Can you please help me out?

going to be difficult, i can hardly play it for you...

i have no idea if standard means the dbc-style controls or the button controls. if the latter, i don't use them. if former, it's unorthodox and behind square on leg

You will see it before you select the team mate.
Is it like user define the conditions during the team selection or randomly assigned conditions that is shown before team is selected.

For instance, at SCG Test in Ashes series, SCG is known to be dry and spin friendly, can the user change the pitch (in Ashes mode) to pace friendly wicket ?

Is it like user define the conditions during the team selection or randomly assigned conditions that is shown before team is selected.

For instance, at SCG Test in Ashes series, SCG is known to be dry and spin friendly, can the user change the pitch (in Ashes mode) to pace friendly wicket ?

No I think in ashes mode you can't set your own. I assume/hope they take likely conditions inti account.

Got another question for you @WealeyH

Is 1st slip a viable position in this game? Do you see him taking clean edges on occasion, or does the keeper/2nd slip diver in front of him?

Also curious about this one , DBC17 Online you allways went for 2nd , as the Super Keeper covered 1st all by himself...

Wade repels England fight back as Australia go into Tea on Day 2 looking at a huge 1st innings score!

Have to say I have never ever played a game where the variet of dismissals have been so good. No wicket is the same.

Wade even feels like he has got more aggressive with the tail. It's brilliant. I already no I can't win this game!!!

Spread the field and he's just milked me and gone big when needed!!

Next two videos are crackers!!

Users who are viewing this thread