Wealeys Story Thread Videos in OP

Greetings from Coffs Harbour, Wealers! Had a lovely swim in the olympic pool there; beautiful place! Enjoying the vids; moving slowly upwards to Brisbane for the first test! Man Australia is such a beautiful and friendly country!

Greetings from Coffs Harbour, Wealers! Had a lovely swim in the olympic pool there; beautiful place! Enjoying the vids; moving slowly upwards to Brisbane for the first test! Man Australia is such a beautiful and friendly country!
One on the bucket list, loved Aussies since a real long time.

270/3 your done buddy. Batting AI in this game is crazy . It's amazing . Maybe you can tell us how was it when you started testing it initially.

270/3 your done buddy. Batting AI in this game is crazy . It's amazing . Maybe you can tell us how was it when you started testing it initially.

Maybe a mini fight back at the start of Day 2?

Malan? There's a few swings![DOUBLEPOST=1510646723][/DOUBLEPOST]

Need some of your music mate! Glad your enjoying it!

On the edge of my seat waiting to see Malan spinning it around corners....

Haha something like that ... 3 overs going at 6 an over ...[DOUBLEPOST=1510647228][/DOUBLEPOST]

AI couldn't get past 100 when we started looking at it

Maybe a mini fight back at the start of Day 2?

Malan? There's a few swings![DOUBLEPOST=1510646723][/DOUBLEPOST]

Need some of your music mate! Glad your enjoying it!
wealey about that catch you were talking about ? fileder taking a catch at the boundary edge
Haha something like that ... 3 overs going at 6 an over ...[DOUBLEPOST=1510647228][/DOUBLEPOST]

AI couldn't get past 100 when we started looking at it
i have heard that you will still be tweaking with the pc version till its release? i hope its true?

@WealeyH Have you seen the AI batting collapse in the current build? Is there still a chance of bowling them out for 120 odd etc?

@WealeyH Have you seen the AI batting collapse in the current build? Is there still a chance of bowling them out for 120 odd etc?

Yup 100% I you remember my first video I stuck kn YouTube think I had them 69/4![DOUBLEPOST=1510647587][/DOUBLEPOST]
wealey about that catch you were talking about ? fileder taking a catch at the boundary edge

i have heard that you will still be tweaking with the pc version till its release? i hope its true?

That may happen on Day 2! And yup!

Users who are viewing this thread