Wealeys Story Thread Videos in OP

Maybe you need to go bit defensive mate. Have atlest 3 out fielders. One slip and a gully for the faster bowlers and slip and silly mid on for spinner.

Can't we have the 3rd session as well.

Maybe you need to go bit defensive mate. Have atlest 3 out fielders. One slip and a gully for the faster bowlers and slip and silly mid on for spinner.

Can't we have the 3rd session as well.

Haha may of resorted to that, when I'm home from work your have it.

Guys at work have set me a challenge to get 1000 views per vid. So don't wanna fail haha. Don't wanna rush them. Although tbf I'll struggle.

It's all a bit of fun.

I make my videos because I have fun doing it, also in a few years it's fun to have them to look back on. I'm pretty sure my most watched videos are from people searching for the real game highlights. :lol
If we have option add last ball to highlight in the game and record them, then we can make this kind of highlights and watch later. Is there any way you can communicate this feature to bigant?

been playing mine all day. must watch some more of your videos... enjoyed the morning session one. will subscribe![DOUBLEPOST=1510592678][/DOUBLEPOST]
If we have option add last ball to highlight in the game and record them, then we can make this kind of highlights and watch later. Is there any way you can communicate this feature to bigant?

probably a question of memory more than anything

If we have option add last ball to highlight in the game and record them, then we can make this kind of highlights and watch later. Is there any way you can communicate this feature to bigant?[/QUOT@WealeyH
been playing mine all day. must watch some more of your videos... enjoyed the morning session one. will subscribe![DOUBLEPOST=1510592678][/DOUBLEPOST]

probably a question of memory more than anything
Yes, but if it can be saved to system or console then we can export those and delete them if we are out of space.

Users who are viewing this thread