West Indies in Zimbabwe/South Africa

I hope Pollock plays. Surely he will. I really like Pollock. Morkel is also an exciting talent. I kinda hope to see him as well. Dippenaar should have made the team for the last test instead of McKenzie in my opinion.

if Steyn doesnt play than West Indies have a chance he has been the main threat in the past 2 tests.

and lets see if they can get Chanderpual out in this test. he just needs one batsman to stick around with him and score a 50.

if Steyn doesnt play than West Indies have a chance he has been the main threat in the past 2 tests.

and lets see if they can get Chanderpual out in this test. he just needs one batsman to stick around with him and score a 50.

This is Chanderpaul these days

Big%20Rock.jpg-786681.JPG

try moving him.

hahahha yea super glued to the crease.

man West Indies need him to be on top of his game in the 3rd test.
really disapointed in Ramdin, average of 13 in 2 tests is horrible maybe that backup keeper that the called up should get some run in ODIs, but atleast his keeping has been good hasnt droped catches.

West Indies should get Tino Best in for Edwards. it would be nice watching Nel and Best in same match.

Also Best can bat.

I hope Pollock plays. Surely he will. I really like Pollock. Morkel is also an exciting talent. I kinda hope to see him as well. Dippenaar should have made the team for the last test instead of McKenzie in my opinion.

I reckon he will, I can't see anyone else replacing Steyn honestly, and he deserves to get another chance too, he still can do something. Problem is Morkel is still on the recovery process from his ankle injury so it'll be a little while before he's back for the Proteas. From what I've read on Cricinfo it seems Gibbs will be recalled rather than Dippenaar getting a chance, I hope that this isn't true.

I just hope someone will step up and fill the role of Steyn to try to get rid of Chanderwall and Co.

Without Gayle that top order just looks awful. Ganga never scores, Morton has no timing and with Devon Smith to add to that, they might as well just open with Chanderpaul and Samuels. It'll be interesting how Bravo does as captain, they always tell you it's a lot of pressure, well Dwayne Bravo is 24 and already an important batsman, bowler and fielder in the side. And I've seen him keep too. If there's anyone with the relative strength of an ant, it's him.

Plus, he'll bowl himself way sooner than anyone else does.

Without Gayle that top order just looks awful. Ganga never scores, Morton has no timing and with Devon Smith to add to that, they might as well just open with Chanderpaul and Samuels. It'll be interesting how Bravo does as captain, they always tell you it's a lot of pressure, well Dwayne Bravo is 24 and already an important batsman, bowler and fielder in the side. And I've seen him keep too. If there's anyone with the relative strength of an ant, it's him.

:happy

We are going to put those Windies back in their place today.

Bravi is strugling with a hamstring injury too, but im sure that he will play.

Chanderpaul should be bating at #3 instead of #5, he just runs out of good partners to bat alongside him when he is batting at #5, only batsman he has after him are Bravo and Ramdin and both have strugled with the bat.

BA Parchment, D Ganga, RS Morton, MN Samuels, S Chanderpaul, DJ Bravo, D Ramdin, DJG Sammy, JE Taylor, DBL Powell, FH Edwards

looks like that is the squad for West Indies, no Gayle but Parchment gets the call for his 1st test, Sammy back in for Lewis and Edwards will play so it will be interesting to see how fit he is.

Pollock in for Haris and Steyn will play i guess.

Last edited:
WTH I thaught Steyn was injured and will not play. Arent SA ruining his career by playing him in injury.

YEAH BABY! 4 for 26 cop that one up ya.

WTH I thaught Steyn was injured and will not play. Arent SA ruining his career by playing him in injury.

His fit :rolleyes:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!
Chanderpaul is out for a duck, 33-5 Haha!

Last edited:
West Indies 80/7

Looks like same old story again.

7 for 84, chance for South Africa to bowl out the windies before lunch.

100/7 at Lunch. Another mine field for batsmen out there. But WI top order could have batted more sensibly.

What a comeback by Polly. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread