West Indies Tour of England - July 2020

I will say it again: whenever I see Olli Pope from a distance he always reminds me of Ian Bell. Am I mad?

So what sort of target should England go for: how much time, given the weather as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1595179356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooh! Stokes and Buttler opening. This should be interesting.
Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1595179406][/DOUBLEPOST]Shocked, dumbfounded, amazed, wowsies in me trousies![DOUBLEPOST=1595179500][/DOUBLEPOST]It either works magnificently or backfires miserably....takes a bit of bollocks though!

I remember the last time Buttler opened, he failed quite spectacularly.

If the ball wasn't swinging like it has been I'd say promote someone but there's every chance it'd backfire.
208171.jpg

Horrible shot, horrible innings....what is the point? Give yourself at least 12 balls to get your sight in...what a waste...might have just as well send Broad in.

I am just as dumbfounded about the manner in which they both set off as the ploy itself! What was the plan behind that? Did they talk to each other before they went out? Feck me....

So we spent months and months and months complaining we didn't have openers who take the shine off the ball and make it easier for the rest....and what do we do when we found them?

I don't wish to be negative and i am sure it is a courageous thing to do to try and force a positive result but why both openers? Why not have Stokes then at one end and Sibley or Burns up the other?

Users who are viewing this thread