NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
They could not played well in the 2nd innings of 1st Test because Pakistan bowled them out and played better on those tests. In the 3rd test, there is no doubt that westindies looked a better team and Pakistan looked bit relaxed having already won the series.
They did not play well. Who comes to losing in a test match after scoring 579 in first innings? Pakistan did okay in first test, dominated the second one and lost the third one. That is what I said, if West Indies had played the way they played in 3rd test patience and someone taking them through the result would have been different.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
They did not play well. Who comes to losing in a test match after scoring 579 in first innings? Pakistan did okay in first test, dominated the second one and lost the third one. That is what I said, if West Indies had played the way they played in 3rd test patience and someone taking them through the result would have been different.

I think Bravo showed enough patience in first test. Remember it was hell hard with Pink ball and considering all circumstances Pakistan was a lot better team in first test and I can remember the brilliant catch by Yasir Shah of Bravo. I would say that having already won the series Pakistan despite going with full strength but was mentally relaxed and didn't mind the loose much, However they should have been more focused. Has windies won the 1st test IF, then Pakistan's approach would have been much different in 3rd test I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread