MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good to see Younis and Misbah scored :)
I hope Misbah and Sarfraz can start Day 2 on a well-note.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To me this is a very thin batting lineup. Nawaz has a golden opportunity to score some runs at good pace to cement his place because he is playing as a batting all-rounder and unless he score a ton, I don't think he will play in Australia and Newzealand.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is now a continuous trend with Sarfraz, he score a quick 40 or 50 and then loose his wicket. To be a regular keeper batsmen, I think he should try to convert his 50s into 100s even if he has to slow down a bit.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will be interesting to watch this spell from Sohail. I think my point about him not being effective in these conditions will be proved.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
We have basically fielded the Barbados attack. I have little hope from this though Gabriel and Holder bowled a lot of dot balls, they did let the pressure go off. Gabriel in particular was outstanding. That rapid yorker to Ahmed was the highlight but there was not much support from other bowlers and Gabriel gave too many boundary balls as well. I have no hope from this batting lineup.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We have basically fielded the Barbados attack. I have little hope from this though Gabriel and Holder bowled a lot of dot balls, they did let the pressure go off. Gabriel in particular was outstanding. That rapid yorker to Ahmed was the highlight but there was not much support from other bowlers and Gabriel gave too many boundary balls as well. I have no hope from this batting lineup.
Do you have any idea why Holder is in the team, let alone captaining it? Seems baffling to me.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Why is it that end of day, Windies go to careless mode and look so bad after doing so much of hard work.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Brilliant stuff going on by Team Pakistan. Some great batting consistent, temperamental and focused. Way to go for 2-0 Insha'ALLAH

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
West Indies cricket is seriously tweaked up !

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
West Indies cricket is just screwed up today. It's because of the board that West Indies team stands at a lower ranking.

B

Bigby Wolf

A Win is a win and windies did fight to their capacity. We cant take credit away from Pakistan Test Team. Misbah has now become the most successful Test Captain in the sub-continent with most wins as well as in the league of Clarke and Cook.

Younis The King Khan has reached to Top 2 as well. Younis Khan No. 2 in Test rankings for batsmen | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

In the league of clarke ?
Clarke has a very dismal record outside Australia.
Only a series win in SouthAfrica.
Pakistan did well in England and they have been very good in UAE as well.
Well be a test for Misbah in Nz,Aus.(As he already lost in Sa 3-0).
If batting of Pakistan does well then they have a very good chance of winning overseas test matches.(pak bowlers have the potenial to pick 20 wickets).
Now doubt Misbah is the most successful captain in the subcontinent in the last 4years.

Users who are viewing this thread