ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All matches to be played at Harare Sports Club.

1st T20I - September 27th
2nd T20I - September 29th

1st ODI - October 1st
2nd ODI - October 3rd
3rd ODI - October 5th

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This tour will be more of a warm up for the English visit later on, in my opinion.

Hopefully, Pakistan can comfortably play .

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Let's just hope that Pakistan doesn't take the mighty Zimbabweans too lightly, especially under Sikandar Raza Butt's captaincy. He knows all the goods and the bads of Pakistan Cricket. Rafatullah Mohmund should've been picked for T20s. It's good to see that consistent performers at the domestic cricket of Pakistan like Bilal Asif, Aamer Yamen & Imran Khan Jr. being in the T20 squad.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
He's 39 years old...
Ahem... As if I didn't know. :p

Besides, age does NOT matter if You can play good. Mohammad Tauqir is still playing, and he's 43.

It should not have been difficult for him to make in to the national side, He's shown great talent and form in the recently concluded Haier Twenty20 Cup. So why not add him to the Twenty20 side?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It should not have been difficult for him to make in to the national side, He's shown great talent and form in the recently concluded Haier Twenty20 Cup. So why not add him to the Twenty20 side?
Even if he performs, he'll be around for not more than 1 year. Nauman Anwar would be a better long-term option.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Even if he performs, he'll be around for not more than 1 year. Nauman Anwar would be a better long-term option.

He Should have been picked in T20s.
If Rafatullah is Fit and keep Performing so who knows he can play 3 or 4 more years.Like Tauqir,Sachin and Misbah.They all Played above 40.

estmsm

Club Captain
Looking forward to Aamer Yamin and Imran Khan junior!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The bowling was good but the batsmen made a real mess of getting those runs, really disappointing to see.

At least Luke Jongwe is getting some more exposure, great talent.

PokerAce

Banned
Zim seem to be suffering from the syndrome that India went through in a lot of matches. Playing against good sides, very often India would get the opposition out cheaply, or with a very reasonable target to chase and then the batting would collapse and no one apart from Tendulkar would score runs. The Chennai Test vs Pakistan being the perfect example in 1999.

India had to chase 272 to win and Tendulkar scored 136, while just one other batsman got into double figures.

Zimbabwe seem to be going through the same phase. They are set chaseable target and then they disappoint with the bat. I think its a habit that will go away once they start winning more often, and the batsman get more confidence in themselves to be able to chase down totals.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Not a good batting performance by Pakistan. Thanks to young talent Emad Wasim for an outstanding all-rounder performance. He is definitely the future. I wonder where is Nauman Anwar, that boy showed talent but missing this easy series. Mukhtar doesn't look like a prominent future. He reminds me of ill-technical shahzaib hasan who had tonnes of runs in domestic T-20s but always miserably failed in the real games. Hopes Pakistan will find a better batting combination

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Good work by Team Pakistan, now comes at 2nd spot in the ICC Rankings. :) Pak needs to find his combination right before the World T20. The right talent eye is necessary for it which Afridi possess a bit but I have my reservations with the coaching staff particularly Waqar Younis.

Also I heard before the series that Shoaib Malik is again giving statements that he can be the captain if given the opportunity. You need to work for the team rather than having captaincy goal in your mind. Lets hope that team unity remains intact Insha'ALLAH

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very impressive all round performance by Imad Wasim in the two games. The T20 matches were mainly dominated by the bowlers. We need a good performance by our 'selfie man' Ahmed Shehzad. Sohaib Maqsood used to be a great player. Don't know what has happened to his form.

Users who are viewing this thread