India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
(As he already lost in Sa 3-0).
That was because they had a crap team that had Waqar Younis as coach. Now since he's gone, Pakistan are doing better.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That was because they had a crap team that had Waqar Younis as coach. Now since he's gone, Pakistan are doing better.
Exactly. If this team played in SA, we'd probably still lose, but not 3-0.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This partnership is crucial between M Nawaz and A Ali. If they get 50-60+ more runs, Pakistan will have a chance

Hence, it will make or break the match for Pakistan.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
WI have performed a lot better in this series in comparison to their effort in the Caribbean against India. They have had a shot at a win in 2 tests here. That is superb considering how difficult the UAE has been for even the established test sides.

From a Pakistani perspective, I hope they did not let the No.1 ranking and the England series get to their heads. They have been quite poor this series, to be honest. I did not expect the WI to be any contest for them in the UAE, given the ordinary nature of the WI bowling and their struggles against the Indian seam attack in the recent series. Pakistan need to pull up their socks ahead of the tours to Aus-NZ. The bowling in particular has looked toothless at times. The fielding has been shambolic as well in this test. As a fan of Misbah, I would like him to go out on a high in Australia.

Last edited:

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is what the WI needed though. Their batsmen have shown a lot of discipline in this series and with guys like Gabriel finally getting wickets, it might not be all doom for them.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The middle order collapses never seem to want to go away, apparently. Even if you cloned Don Bradman, and put 11 of his clones in the Pakistan team, the middle order would still collapse.
We need the wickets of these two and Holder in less than 10 overs to have a chance tomorrow.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Its not Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib mate. Those days are gone. Pakistan played poorly more than windies play good. But congratulations to windies for winning a hard fought out match finally in the series. They deserve all the credit. :thumbs

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shafiq and Sarfraz need to learn to convert their 50s into tons, and then make them big tons.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Pakistan don't really have good lower-order batsmen. Well, you have Wahab and Yasir Shah, but you can't really depend on them. Sarfraz Ahmed is very good down the order, but he needs someone to support him down there. Mohammad Nawaz is not the answer.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Mighty pleased with that fight. I heard Darren Bravo has rejected the central contract. What is going on with that? Kraigg and Shanon played exceptionally well. If they would have played well in 2nd innings of first test, they would have won the test series today. Still winning an away test in the days where only home team dominates shows the character they showed and all the flaws Pakistan have in their lineup. The batting is way too inconsistent. The bowling is good and I am sure will perform good in NZ and AUS but I am sure the batsman will fail.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
They could not played well in the 2nd innings of 1st Test because Pakistan bowled them out and played better on those tests. In the 3rd test, there is no doubt that westindies looked a better team and Pakistan looked bit relaxed having already won the series.

Users who are viewing this thread