What can we expect in Cricket09?

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What do u people expect EA to improve or include in Cricket 2009

Last edited:
Any beta screenshots of the game?
Dont keep high expections from EA. We have seen 02/05/07 versions.

lets wait and watch...at least till any (beta/final)screenshots...

Last edited:
I heard there is a 2008 version also.it will be released on 08-08-08.dont know how much truth is there.

I heard there is a 2008 version also.it will be released on 08-08-08.dont know how much truth is there.

No, there is no such version,there might be 2009 ,possibly during ashes time,and then after or before WC 2011.

Last edited:
What without the game being released what would you do to it?:confused:
Are there any articles on this Cricket09 thing?

Cricket 09 has not been officially announced so no there are no screenshots or any other info on it yet. There probably will be a game released next year, but at the moment it does not exist.

Lol I posted this thread long ago when I started as a member.Now I feel it was a stupid thing for an unannounced game.Hope EA correct the bugs of the games in the older series ,and make it bug free in their future game(if it is gonna come).

If EA's marketing team is anything to go by, we should hear an announcement early next year for a possible release by the Ashes (knowing them it will be rushed), otherwise it will be a while longer till they release anything.

mostly cricket 09 will not be released by ea sports. i think next ea sports cricket will be released in 2010 with the graphics of FIFA 09 and NBA Live 09.

I am still waiting for a cricket game to be released on a ps3 format. Does anyone know anything that I might find encouraging?

I am still waiting for a cricket game to be released on a ps3 format. Does anyone know anything that I might find encouraging?

Nope :noway

Most probably the next cricket game will be released in either the middle of 2010 or in 2011, at the time of the world cup.

Users who are viewing this thread