What can we expect in Cricket09?

What's the point of this thread. Aren't we already aware of the wiki page. Still, there hasn't been any major announcements with the 'Wii' exception.

What's the point of this thread.
I guess you could equally ask the question, what is the point of Cricket 09? It won't be anything other than a repackaged Cricket 07. Anyone expecting anything other than this is truly deluded.

Here's what I think the cover will look like, and trust me I bet I spent longer on this than EA did on the game.

cricket09.jpg

Cricket 9 not 09
Release Date 8 may 2009
Platforms:PC,PS3
System requirements :
Windows XP/Vista, 1GB RAM , 7800 Nvidia graphics card or ATI equivalent , DirectX 9.0c , Dual Core or Pentium 4 2.5 Ghz

Modes:Single Player
:clap

Could be a while before EA release a cricket game which will need Dual core Technology!

Could be a while before EA release a cricket game which will need Dual core Technology!
Probably around the time we all have our own androids like Data from Star Trek NG!

i have more expecations from thread makers like srk,bm,bary army, pc legends etc then the ea sports cricket wing

I expect in cricket09 that we can edit commentary in it and it will be better then cricket07 so that we can play it more than 2 months and it has ipl and cheerleaders most important thing hope it will help 5 6 commentators to select like in real match but i no this will be not there as it will be another game from ea:(

But what EA Sports doing??? Will they release new game or not... I am waiting for that.

We can expect a box cover with game CD/DVD inside. Well, hopefully! :p

Ea has sold the rights of its Cricket game to another company and that why no Cricket game was after 2007,next Cricket 2011 game will be available in 2010 with many new features really expecting it.

I'm expecting more recycled garbage with nothing more than some more satisfactory textures.

Kev: I see wat u did thar :p

Last edited:
Still need improvement...

I think EA cricket games don't have good features as compared to EA football games. As FIFA has good graphics and they are still improving it. But in Cricket '09 the growth of improvement is very slow. The graphics should be such that the game should look like real match. Hope Electronics Arts will look into the graphics in future cricket games...

i want a patch for new odi jerseys in cricket 09

Users who are viewing this thread