What can we expect in Cricket09?

With the Ashes this year? Yeh, 'cos your business sense makes real solid common sense.

I really believe they'll target the market by having the IPL in it. Hopefully next gen graphics, more stadiums, more tourniments, far better gameplay and a career mode

what i think that is,ea feels it wont be able to make much profit from making a cricket game.but when did they last release a "original" cricket game??i just dont think there is much of a difference in c2k5 & 07,and even 2k2 .if they do want to make some money they'll need to have good gfx,because nowadays u just cant expect a sports game to do well if the gfx is poor.online mode is is a must as well,otherwise people will just the download the pirated copy for free,why pay for a poor game that doesnt even allow online or even lan play,right??career mode is also important.last but not least, the gameplay has to change!!i have been playing this ea cricket game for a long time now but still i really dont think they are giving their best shot.we know ea sports is one the best game developers around if not the best,so hopefully they'll atleast make a conscious effort to make the game more realistic.if they do try hard,i dont see a reason why they cant succeed in doing so.

I really believe they'll target the market by having the IPL in it. Hopefully next gen graphics, more stadiums, more tourniments, far better gameplay and a career mode

Yo Dude you are asking EA for too much
I wish they could do that but they won't because they are too lazy

• As far as I heard, EA stopped making cricket games.
  • Some sources say that, discussion among the EA staffs are going on regarding the next venture of cricket release, due to the demand of their product all over the globe.
  • In a recent survey, it has been cleared that both BLIC and EASC07 users get themselves satisfied by PC patches. Me, you and all others are here for the same reason.
  • Hats off to PC.
  • The PC staffs are really making awesome work. My doubt is, why don't they themselves start a cricket game?
I think that is TAOC if Iam wrong correct me, and not flame:p.

there has been a bit of talk about a cricket 09 on the EA forums..
Looks like it "may" be in the works..
But nothing concrete.

• As far as I heard, EA stopped making cricket games.
  • Some sources say that, discussion among the EA staffs are going on regarding the next venture of cricket release, due to the demand of their product all over the globe.
  • In a recent survey, it has been cleared that both BLIC and EASC07 users get themselves satisfied by PC patches. Me, you and all others are here for the same reason.
  • Hats off to PC.
  • The PC staffs are really making awesome work. My doubt is, why don't they themselves start a cricket game?

Some planetcricket members are making a game, and they have been working on it for years. Check out "The art of cricket" sub forum near the top of PC.

I'm hoping they throw in a Be A Pro mode, following suit from fifa/madden09.
I doubt it but..

Platform game hasn't been announced, if it does come out, probably late this year, or early next maybe?.. :noway

Finally, we will see a new game from EA Sports. Just wanted to ask, is this is the Cricket 2009 forum?

The link has been removed due to some security reasons. You will be able to know the forum soon.

Last edited:
Some good bats faces graphics and bownling actions.

Cricket 9 not 09
Release Date 8 may 2009
Platforms:PC,PS3
System requirements :
Windows XP/Vista, 1GB RAM , 7800 Nvidia graphics card or ATI equivalent , DirectX 9.0c , Dual Core or Pentium 4 2.5 Ghz

Modes:Single Player
:clap

Users who are viewing this thread